Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got this really nice custom-made owner nameplate. Now I have to decide where to mount it. :browsmiley:

·
Super Moderator
14,027 Posts
I ordered one too. I am mounting it on the painted radiator cross frame (to the right of the hood latch). I am complementing it with two black anodized radiator support disks (a/k/a beverage delete)- one engraved with "Challenger," and the other with "SRT." It should look sweet.

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
That's very nice. Can you share how to obtain one?

·
Registered
2010 SRT8
1,832 Posts
The name plates are available from Billet Technology. I rec'd mine on Saturday. One for each car. They are nice!!!

Build date can be found on the driver's door tag and on the inside of the trunk lid to the right of the latch. You have to look hard to find it.
On the door it says MDH, stands for Month, Day, Hour. It is a sticker on the door.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I ordered one too, can't wait to get it. They are $40 from Billet Technology until Dec 3rd (I think that is their deadline). After that the price goes up, but it doesn't say by how much.

I also have their nose badge, fuel door insert, and door sills. They have awesome products!

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
Just received mine about a week ago, awesome piece.

·
Premium Member
2,072 Posts
only thing i would change is instead of outlined text, i would prefer it all full engraved like the DODGE at the top. im sure that costs more tho

1 - 13 of 13 Posts