Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So we go for a drive, stop at a food truck pod in Hillsboro, OR. This guy says to me "my wife just a bought a Challenger with that same stripe. Is that stock?" Who would've guessed we would meet the people who bought my B5 Blue rig?

·
Premium Member
4,023 Posts
So we go for a drive, stop at a food truck pod in Hillsboro, OR. This guy says to me "my wife just a bought a Challenger with that same stripe. Is that stock?" Who would've guessed we would meet the people who bought my B5 Blue rig?

View attachment 1017877

View attachment 1017878
Nice pair of cars. How does the WB compare to the SB (standard body) since you owned both. Also, what color is the new one? Waiting on my new 21 Scat to get out of the detail shop now.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,706 Posts
It's a small world...after all ;)

A Guy

PS Does that make you pod people?

·
Registered
139 Posts

View attachment 1017877

View attachment 1017878
:geek:

...sad that one Challenger driver felt like he couldn't trust the other by parking over the line..........

·
Registered
2015 SRT, 6 Speed, Sublime Green
2,090 Posts
That is a cool coincidence. Did you fill them in on the car history? Were they even curious about it?

·
Registered
157 Posts
I would of asked him what he payed for it, to see how much the dealer marked it up.

How close does the guy live to you?

·
Premium Member
4,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice pair of cars. How does the WB compare to the SB (standard body) since you owned both. Also, what color is the new one? Waiting on my new 21 Scat to get out of the detail shop now.
The WB is a world of difference, with the better suspension, etc. I love it.
My new car is Frostbite, I love the B5 Blue, but I found a deal I could not pass up!

:geek:

...sad that one Challenger driver felt like he couldn't trust the other by parking over the line..........
It wasn't trust, I knew I was going to take some pictures and wanted space between the cars. The parking lot was wide open, no one else was there, so no worries.

Reactions: SKT PK 9 Man

·
Premium Member
4,023 Posts
The WB is a world of difference, with the better suspension, etc. I love it.
My new car is Frostbite, I love the B5 Blue, but I found a deal I could not pass up!
The Frostbite is beautiful, especially in the sunlight!

·
Premium Member
4,654 Posts
That is a cool coincidence. Did you fill them in on the car history? Were they even curious about it?
It was the guy's wife who bought it, and she was stoked to meet us! Yes, I told them about the history, the new transmission, water pump, etc.

I traded it in Sept 11, 2020. It was sold a month later. Then in mid-February I was told it was for sale on FB Marketplace. I guess some older lady bought it, but got scared of it due to the power. She traded it in for something else at a private dealer, which is where these people bought it.

The current owner loves it, knows what she has, so I know she'll be treated right.

We'll be connecting up on FB, where I can share some cool photos with them, like this one.

That's us leading almost 200 Mopars up to Mt St. Helens.

I would of asked him what he payed for it, to see how much the dealer marked it up.

How close does the guy live to you?
I forgot to ask them about the $, and they live about 5 miles to the west, so we'll meet up and do some cruising around. They only bought it 5 days before we ran into them.

The hell with the stripe. Do they realize how scarce those WP3 wheels are?
I made it a point to tell them about the rare wheels. I said if you ever plan to sell them, call me first, I'll buy them!

The Frostbite is beautiful, especially in the sunlight!
I know, but B5 Blue is electric in the sun!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts