Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone my name is Jeff out of El Paso TX, and I own a 2010 A5 Challenger RT. I have had the car now for 10 months and it has been a complete nightmare. I just don't understand it I can't stop buying mods for my car lol. I brought the car used with 17,000 miles got an awesome deal on it almost a steal if you ask me. It has been a complete JOY for the short time that I have had it, and since I've had it the engine has been rip apart twice for upgrades.:eek: But I just want to say how much I enjoy being on the ChallengerTalk forum and being apart of the forum has helped me out a lot with some of the small projects I've done on the car. So w/o further due here are some pics and a mods list for the car. Will be posting more up to date pics with the new Super Sports on the rear.

car 1.JPG

car 2.JPG

MODS: Arrington XC-Blue VVT CAM
Modern Muscle CNC ported eagle heads
Modern Muscle Ported 6.1 Intake Manifold
1-3/4 JBA LT headers with cat-less mids
Zex nitrous kit running 75 shot
Stage 2 valve body from Paramount
Custom Flowmaster catback with glasspacks instead of 40's
K&N Air Intake
Diablosport Intune CAI 91 oct tune Johan tweaked
Eibach Pro kit
Voss wheels
Front tires Mickey Thompson street comps 275/35/20
Rear tires Michelin Pilot Super Sports 295/35/20
180 degree thermostat
AEM wideband
Rear window Louver that adds 25HP to the wheel

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They look like the factory wheels that come on the SRT's but I got them from Discount Tire.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Love the louver on the back window... is it harder to see backing out with it on? These are hard to see behind as it is.. just curious...

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No not at all the louver is angled a certain way so they don't obstruct visibility and it also keeps the temp down inside the cabin when I'm parked at work like you see in the photo.

·
Registered
2,809 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Lol I think It was on a dynojet at the time but on a mustang dyno yea it was only 19!

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
2,809 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,683 Posts
Hello everyone my name is Jeff out of El Paso TX, and I own a 2010 A5 Challenger RT. I have had the car now for 10 months and it has been a complete nightmare. I just don't understand it I can't stop buying mods for my car lol.

Nothing to worry about. You just have a bad case of "Hemi fever." There is no known cure. You, however, are doing the right thing. Temporary relief can only be achieved by modding.:lol:

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
1 - 20 of 34 Posts