Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2010 srt8 challenger 6 speed
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so I finally finished up the install and got the bottle filled yesterday. Tested everything and it all works perfect except for the rocker switch for the bottle opener. I tested the circuit and im positive its a bad switch. I emailed nitrous outlet to see about getting it replaced and haven't heard back. If I don't hear from them today ill just buy one. If anyone is looking to get a bottle filled around Dayton Ohio I would go to complete auto repair in Germantown. Tony is a racer he also owns kilkar dragway. He is the cheapest around here at 6.50 a pound. I said I'd post some pictures so here they are. I'm think it really turned out good. I put the window switch in the center glove box. Its kinda hard to mess with but once its set up what more do you really have to do.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dyno numbers?
Just got the email tune today haven't put it in the car yet. I'm not sure when I'll get to put it on the dyno spent WAY more then I wanted to lol. With a 75 shot I'm not sure it will be a huge wow factor but maybe. 75 extra horses is nothing to sneeze at. When I eventually go to a 125 shot then I bet the wow kicks in.

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
3,596 Posts
Congratulations on both you install and your setup/installation skills! Everything is nicely run and looks like a Professional shop did it (that's supposed to be a compliment :) )!

I'm looking forward to hearing your review once you get a chance to try it out.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey thanks. I am real happy with the way it turned out. I just took my time. My son said if he didn't know it didn't come with nitrous he'd say it was factory. I can't wait to try it out. I just noticed the pics of the bottle were when I was getting placement so ill post some better pics. I'll post some more of the wire harness also. I do kinda have an advantage since I'm an electrician. Plan your work and work your plan works almost everytime 😆

1 - 5 of 5 Posts