Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Core
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a really nice nitrous outlet based kit I've removed from my 6.4 2013 SRT. I I stalled it and never used it because I wanted an OST tune. Never happened. Honestly, I don't use the power the car has now.

The nitrous is monitored by a psn1 gauge. It wont let the nitrous fire unless the rpms are in range, (window switch), your air/fuel is in range, and the bottle pressure is in range. It's a foolproof system. The gauge also has an adjustable shift light in it.

The bottle pressure is maintained by a zex heater. There is a separate bottle pressure switch that controls a relay that automatically turns the heater off once pressure reaches 950psi. Turn the heater on at the control panel and it will run itself.

The big show purge kit is a dual outlet cowl vent. Hit the purge and it blows nitrous out along both A posts.

With the exception of the control panel all the wires are soldered, heat shrunk with marine grade shrink, and taped to look factory. I also upgraded the relays to real Chrysler units so they look factory.

Here's a list of what I have. I'm sure I'm forgetting a few things.

Nitrous Outlet Mopar 85mm 6.4L Hemi Hardline Plate System With 10lbs bottle and big purge kit.

Nitrous Outlet Dual Vent Purge (Windshield Exit)

Nitrous Outlet Remote 10lb/15lb Nitrous Bottle Opener

Nitrous Outlet Mopar 2008-2014 Dodge Challenger Coin Tray Switch Panel

Nitrous Outlet Adjustable Bottle Pressure Switch (750-1200 Psi)

ZEX Wire-In Nitrous Bottle Heater $

16 Brisk RR14S

Innovate PSN-1: PowerSafe Nitrous Bottle Pressure & Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge Kit. It includes the O2 sensor but you'll need a bung.

Speedlogix Dual Gauge 2008-2014 Challenger.

All of the wires have been removed and marked for easy installation. The two wires that operate the relays will have to be soldered after you route them through the firewall. Wiring should be very easy.

Asking $1500 shipped.

Here's a link to a thread with some pictures. I can take specific pics of you want. https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...share_tid=555769&share_fid=90730&share_type=t

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
583 Posts
Let me know if you decide to part out. I’m interested in the psn1 and plugs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2013 Core
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll let you know, Ronin.

In the mean time, in the link above my pictures start at post 23. I'll post pictures of the wiring and such in a couple days.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
If you decide to part things out.... I'm interested in the solenoids and hardline/Purge stuff. I'm trying to upgrade from my current Zex setup to the NO kit.

·
Registered
2013 Core
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Noticed I have an inline filter too.

I'd still like to keep it as a package.

Price drop to $1300. That's less than half.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
583 Posts
If you decide to part things out.... I'm interested in the solenoids and hardline/Purge stuff. I'm trying to upgrade from my current Zex setup to the NO kit.
And I’m still interested in the plugs and the gage.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2013 Core
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
does this kit work on a 5.7? if not would it work with the correct plate?
I'd dont know for sure, blacktonic and I'd had to give you the wrong info. I would assume only the plate would be different. I'm sure a call to nitrous outlet would give you a definitive answer. I talked to them a couple times during the install. They'd be happy to help.

·
Registered
2013 Core
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I finally bought a new phone with a working camera. Here are some pictures. I took a close up of the solenoids to show where it rubbed against the hood pad on my TA hood.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts