Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im trying to set my window switch was wondering where I should set the deactivation setting.... I have a 5.7 auto r/t .... Help:scratchhead:

my car is basically stock
shorty headers ,cat back, cmr tune,
i just hooked up a zex wet kit with a 75 shot and dont know where to set the deactivation setting on the window switch any help would be great thanks

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
I triggered my AWD Magnum R/T at 1800 rpm (100 Shot, Zex). That might be a bit too low for RWD as you will probably get mad wheel spin. Once it hit though, I was spraying right through the shifts. You gotta remember that with a 75 shot, once you get into higher RPM range, that shot will pretty much be diluted with incoming air. If you want to have effective spray through the run, you gotta go progressive.

Tom

·
Registered
504 Posts
With my MSD window switch I found that 2500 RPM so far was best as I had the least wheel spin and as for off well that depends on what you shift points are. If your stock then if your the same as me my car shifts at 5750. So I tried it that way initially and it was great. Now with the new predator crom 929 my shift point is set to 6200 so I have it turn off at 6100.

My best time with a 100 shot was 12.92 at 110.87 only RSA all season tires.

I'm going to pull 3 degrees of timing and try the 125 shot next weekend

Hope this helps

Good luck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts