Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just installed the Nitto Motive I purchased about a month ago. I had the Cooper Zeon RS3 for about 30k miles and they performed GREAT! Those were 30k hard miles. I was going to purchase the Coopers again but the Nitto's were on sale Memorial week and at $177 shipped I couldn't pass them. I've read good reviews so I'll see how it goes. The Nitto Motive have a 50k tread wear vs. 45k for the Cooper. Hoping to get 30K+ miles off the Motivo. I have a trip to Baltimore and DC this weekend so I'll get 600+ miles on them. Locally they seam very quiet and grippy...

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
I just installed the Nitto Motive I purchased about a month ago. I had the Cooper Zeon RS3 for about 30k miles and they performed GREAT! Those were 30k hard miles. I was going to purchase the Coopers again but the Nitto's were on sale Memorial week and at $177 shipped I couldn't pass them. I've read good reviews so I'll see how it goes. The Nitto Motive have a 50k tread wear vs. 45k for the Cooper. Hoping to get 30K+ miles off the Motivo. I have a trip to Baltimore and DC this weekend so I'll get 600+ miles on them. Locally they seam very quiet and grippy...
I've been looking at those tires too. Let us know how they do in the rain! Living in Florida, that's a major concern for me.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've been looking at those tires too. Let us know how they do in the rain! Living in Florida, that's a major concern for me.
Will do, It will be raining starting tomorrow thru the weekend so I'll get plenty of wet miles on them!

·
Registered
2016 R/T Scat Pack
1,553 Posts
I had two sets Goodyear RSA, Two sets Nitto Motivo, one set Continental Conti-Contact, one set General G-Max AS-05. Non lasted over 32k tho the General's were on course for 40k, but alas I traded her in before I could know for sure. The Nitto's were great until around 25k then started feeling loose. The General's were my fav of all and will be going on my SP when she needs new shoes.

Reactions: JavierA

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts
I replaced the god-awful Goodyear F1's on my 2012 R/T when I had it, with Nitto Motivo. Much, much better. Smoother and quieter ride and the treadwear was good for around here (our extremely hot roads seem to eat up tires quickly).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts