Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello guys just wanted your opinion on this i am trying to decide for the front tires on the car . my supersports have worn out on the front and it is time to change them. i am running nittos 305 drag radials on the back and they are new. i would like to change the front tires to new 245/20 with stock or close to stock height tires .i have stock srt 20 inch wheels. i would like a comfortable ride up front and i would like little road nose and i would like the tires up front to last at least 30000 miles i am stuck between nittos motivos and yokohama yk580 and i am trying to get anybody opinion on which one would be the best choice ...the yokohama are a much better price

·
Registered
2010 Challenger SRT 6spd detonator yellow
512 Posts
Nitto NT-05

255 in front
275 in tear

out preforms the F1's only my opinion .............

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Why aren't you going with Michelins again? Too high $$$? I'm starting to look into getting new tires soon.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Why aren't you going with Michelins again? Too high $$$? I'm starting to look into getting new tires soon.
What he said

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
because eric michelin supersports suck man them tires did not even have 12000 miles on them they are rated for 0 miles they have no mile rating and seeing as i am putting them on the front thats not acceptible to me . most of my traction will be in the back

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
972 Posts
I did my homework like you are about to do and everyone loved them. I paid about 155 per tire from tire rack. Delivered to my local shop for install.

I went 245 in front and 255 in back. 275 were on national back order but that goes up to 205 each for 275.

I am super impressed with this tire. I have about 6000 miles. I drive alot. 100 miles a day.

700$ installed is tough to beat

1 - 9 of 9 Posts