Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wanting to run these tires on my r/t but I wanted to see what anyone who has them has to say about the tread life and stuff. My car will probably never see a track and just be street driving :)

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
The NT05 315 35 20 is a good all around street tire plus in the rain not bad.

·
Registered
585 Posts
The NT05 315 35 20 is a good all around street tire plus in the rain not bad.
good fb from "the Will of the Wisp" I'm on it and presently trying to bust a pair loose from mars, mounted and balanced natch. Maybe a different width and wall dimension tho

·
Registered
585 Posts
not found NT05's myself using a tire jobber.
located NT555's, they are all in Houston and going fast I'm told, had 30 yesterday 20 tday. What about these tires any feedback? Also been looking at GoodYear LS2's. gulp! suggestions? these aint cheap whomever you go with.

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
not found NT05's myself using a tire jobber.
located NT555's, they are all in Houston and going fast I'm told, had 30 yesterday 20 tday. What about these tires any feedback? Also been looking at GoodYear LS2's. gulp! suggestions? these aint cheap whomever you go with.
the 555r is very soft but it will work I don't think your going to get many miles out of them. The NT05 is excellent but if you go with a 275/40/20 on all 4 corners that would work with a 9" rim :p

any performance tire won't be cheap BTW

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
I know it's been asked before, and please forgive my not searching too hard, but what is the widest tire that can fit on a stock wheel? A little rubbing on the plastic inner fender doesn't bother me... too much.

·
Premium Member
2,625 Posts
I know it's been asked before, and please forgive my not searching too hard, but what is the widest tire that can fit on a stock wheel? A little rubbing on the plastic inner fender doesn't bother me... too much.
315/35/20 Nitto Nt05

1 - 8 of 8 Posts