Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Who agrees with me that Blue Streak Pearl needs to be an optional color on the Hellcat? I love it because it reminds of of the Blue on the original 96/97 Viper GTS Coupes. To me the color is simultaneously elegant and sinister, always memorable after you see it, and absolutely belongs on this car!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Who agrees with me that Blue Streak Pearl needs to be an optional color on the Hellcat? I love it because it reminds of of the Blue on the original 96/97 Viper GTS Coupes. To me the color is simultaneously elegant and sinister, always memorable after you see it, and absolutely belongs on this car!
Despite owning a BSP R/T, I kinda like that the first blue on the Hellcat will be B5. Of course I'm partial because I own a B5 70' RoadRunner. Anyway, there's always 2016, Jazz Blue has had a 3 year run, maybe BSP will make a return. In the two years I've owned mine, I've only seen one other BSP on the road. I kind of like the exclusivity.

·
Registered
305 Posts
In the two years I've owned mine, I've only seen one other BSP on the road. I kind of like the exclusivity.
You can say that again.
There's 1 other blue that I've seen that looks like bsp to the untrained eye but im convinced its deep water blue. I still love gwe or pcp but the exclusivity of bsp keeps me going :satan:
Pic related- I was the only blue streak pearl at our Chicagoland meet of 55ish challengers

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts