Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,348 Posts
So THIS is where distracted driving started? I can't image how distracted I would be changing out my 45's while driving, because I would definitely want to.

·
Registered
Boosted Stroked 2014 Shaker M6
2,480 Posts
45 rpm vinyl in a hot car in the summer...what could go wrong

without a passenger to change the records, every 2 1/2 to 4 minutes...got to change the record ;)
Don't forget the potholes...

·
Registered
5,720 Posts
I know dodge sold one as an accessory and it was like $400 or something crazy. I can't find it now, but this
claims to work and is just a crazy priced. I did try a USB CD/DVD drive in my 2015 Charger and it didn't work. I'll have to try in my 2018 with the different USB stack. It did power the drive, and it would eject and spin up, so that wasn't the limitation .
get one that is powered by dc and uses the little round input instead of the usb.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yes, I recently purchased a 17 challenger by with no c.d. Player! I am not mechanically inclined, I still have my flip phone of several years, guess you could call me a dinosaur. Anyway, I need my tunes, (cds) how or what do I need to do? But a aftermarket CD player and but it in glove box? Can I somehow copy them to a flash drive and insert it into the proper place?
Green Go power!
I'm in Germany and although I gave up listening to CDs in the last century I do stream music in the car as well as playing some through the USB port in the center console. My music streaming service of choice is iHeart Radio. I can't select specific songs but I can listen to whatever radio stations in the US that I want. I also stream music from the 50s- now.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts