Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been enjoying my Blackberry Classic since 2011. Toyed around with getting a T/A in Destroyer Gray (love the look!) but the lack of dynamic suspension put me off. That new olive metallic green tho... I think it will look fantastic even without a stripe/hood package which means an SRT 392 is on my mind - any ideas on if this color will be used on anything but them Demon, and any idea on when this color will make an appearance?

·
Super Moderator
15,357 Posts
Originally noted as Late Availability = usually start March / April of the model year.

The change is, the order banks are open for F8 Green - which is much earlier than typical. Would have expected order banks to appear late Dec / early Jan which has been typical pattern.

So far, this is avail across all the trim levels, not exclusively Demon.

·
Registered
14,272 Posts
So guess they will hold B5 Blue and Plum Crazy for January to keep the demand up throughout the model year. Wonder what colors will be dropped to make room?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
193 Posts
So does this mean that if I want to order F8 I should put the order in soon? I know they have played with limited availability colors in the past and only offered them for a few months. I don't want to miss the boat on getting F8!

·
Registered
463 Posts
Probably a good idea to get your order in asap.

·
Registered
14,272 Posts
They usually drop a color when they add a new one, looks like Redline Red going away and F8 Green and Indigo Blue becoming available now, will they drop another color? What are they going to do when B5 Blue and Plum Crazy come online? Or do the recent paint improvements there allow more colors now? All questions to ponder.

·
Premium Member
2016 Scat Pack
945 Posts
Seems like they will charge extra for B5 and PCP for this year. I'd guess it's to allow more colors at customer's expanse.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14,272 Posts
Seems like they will charge extra for B5 and PCP for this year. I'd guess it's to allow more colors at customer's expanse.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Could be, Demon shows them both at an upcharge in the unusual prices of $69 for B5 Blue and $70 for Plum Crazy.

·
Premium Member
3,683 Posts
Originally noted as Late Availability = usually start March / April of the model year.

The change is, the order banks are open for F8 Green - which is much earlier than typical. Would have expected order banks to appear late Dec / early Jan which has been typical pattern.

So far, this is avail across all the trim levels, not exclusively Demon.
Time for Tom to step up and order one, right? After all this time he better.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Oh boy, that's sweet! That's the first production pictures I've seen. Any more pics? What dealer is it at? I ordered my new Challenger TA 392 about 2 weeks ago in F8 and I'm trying to picture this as a TA. I can't wait to see it in person!

·
Registered
14,272 Posts
They don't ever drop Billet Silver, do they?
Been around since 2011 and with silver being one of the most popular colors I'd say the most they would do is change the shade of silver, maybe go back to Bright Silver last used in 2012, that would be about it, they would never be without a silver.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts