Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was at a dealer getting the chargers fob redone & was checking out a 6spd Chally GWE so asked the guy about 2012 GWE , he said the colors not listed as a 2012 option at least as far as the SRT is concerned & doesn't think GWE will be offered.

The passenger glass on the 2011 GWE had a nice graphic sheet stuck on like a window sticker listing 2011 challenger improvements . Looked kinda cool . Never came with my car . Was tempted to peal it off LOL but I behaved

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
pretty much all the 'special' colors havent been repeated....so why do you think GWE would be?....i doubt it will be THAT popular....HO is about the only color with high enough demand

i dont think there are more than a thousand or two people who would choose GWE

·
Registered
2021 Charger SPWB
4,069 Posts
pretty much all the 'special' colors havent been repeated....so why do you think GWE would be?....i doubt it will be THAT popular....HO is about the only color with high enough demand

i dont think there are more than a thousand or two people who would choose GWE
Hey, I resemble that remark!:browsmiley:

·
Registered
144 Posts
If GWE won't be offered anymore , I don't think any current GWE owner and myself included would mind at all !! The less the better: more rare = more special !!

·
Premium Member
2,647 Posts
I think GWE is done......but I wouldn't count out another shade of green....

·
Registered
683 Posts
You can't determine the true demand for a color when its wrapped up in all this "limited production" stuff - with dealer markups, and never a chance for a potential buyer to be able to see the cars in person, in that color, on a dealer lot. Dodge is hurting sales with this approach. I would never buy a car in a color without seeing it in person - and I think that's true of most buyers.

·
Registered
2021 Charger SPWB
4,069 Posts
You can't determine the true demand for a color when its wrapped up in all this "limited production" stuff - with dealer markups, and never a chance for a potential buyer to be able to see the cars in person, in that color, on a dealer lot. Dodge is hurting sales with this approach. I would never buy a car in a color without seeing it in person - and I think that's true of most buyers.
I guess it's just blind faith, but both of my cars were ordered with no clue how they'd actually look. You can always negotiate putting down a deposit that is refundable if you're not pleased with the color. I personally didn't do this with either car, but I've no regrets.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well now I have to decide if I want to wait for the 13 viper or take a GWE 6spd , chop the roof off , add a white top , white leather green stitching , make it a cuda with a shaker , Add some white bill boards .......:scratchhead:

Bet the viper woul be cheaper

·
Premium Member
2,647 Posts
Well now I have to decide if I want to wait for the 13 viper or take a GWE 6spd , chop the roof off , add a white top , white leather green stitching , make it a cuda with a shaker , Add some white bill boards .......:scratchhead:

Bet the viper woul be cheaper
Get the Viper...no question :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
Well with 3 variations of orange out there, and differant blues, it sure wouldnt hurt them to do sublime. my last mopar will be the 1 I got now unless the sublime comes out. Give them another bullet to shoot themselves in the foot.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts