Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hey guys,the ac/heat controls are not working in my 2010 charger. I've tried everything that has been suggested on here, and it still isn't working. The blower won't come on, the ac and rear defrost doesn't work. The lights work, but nothing else is working. I replaced the control unit and removed/replaced fuses. Does anyone have any suggestions that might help?

Were you ever able to fix this problem? I have same exact problem and tried everything...

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have the same issue with my 2009 Charger R/T. It has the dual climate controls. Had to boost the car, after radio has power and the Bluetooth hands free work, and clock. Gps and radio do not work. Heater controls do not work but half the lights light up on the dials. Air bag light is on as well as the ESP and BAS lights? I have tried everything, disconnected battery, pulled the fuses, even replaced the climate module!
ANY advice would greatly be appreciated! It's cold here in Calgary I need my heat! Lol. Thanks guys

·
Registered
591 Posts
Since my battery died and I jumped it my hardwired Viper alarm beeps twice when I lock, should only beep once. It is kinda funky. I'm getting my battery replaced with a new one, should I have them pull and plug something back in to get it back to normal?

·
Premium Member
1,521 Posts
I have the same issue with my 2009 Charger R/T. It has the dual climate controls. Had to boost the car, after radio has power and the Bluetooth hands free work, and clock. Gps and radio do not work. Heater controls do not work but half the lights light up on the dials. Air bag light is on as well as the ESP and BAS lights? I have tried everything, disconnected battery, pulled the fuses, even replaced the climate module!
ANY advice would greatly be appreciated! It's cold here in Calgary I need my heat! Lol. Thanks guys
Hi Paddyo,
We certainly understand why this may be concerning. We suggest contacting our Canadian Customer Care team to have this documented. You may find their contact information by clicking on the following link and scrolling down to the "Canada" tab: https://www.fcagroup.com/en-US/footer/Pages/contacts.aspx.
Rob
DodgeCares

21 - 26 of 26 Posts