Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As fairly new members we have been on the sidelines reading and learning about the new Challengers and particularly the R/T's. My wife has been looking for a replacement for her tired 5.0L Firebird. Well, the wait is over as a TorRed 2010 R/T followed us home today from the local Dodge dealer. Thanks to everyone for the advice and input. We will definitley have fun with this one.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Congrats on the purchase! Once my IE arrives I'm selling my 5.0 Z28 to a co-worker.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Congratulations on the new ride. Nice color.

·
Registered
101 Posts
X-cellant color choice !!!!!! Have a blast

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Congrats and we'll need more details please. Have fun!

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations on the new Challenger! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
466 Posts
congrats and welcome!!!

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Congratulations! Nothing like having a wife that takes the initiative. My wife has never stood in the way of me buying anything, except a Z3 about 12 years ago (hence my username). She was really glad I decided on the Challenger instead of the Camaro though!

I've got the same color.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
congrats, and welcome. Make sure you both take a moment while at stoplights to look around at other cars. You'll often find others staring at you, grinning, giving a thumbs up or rolling windows down to want to say something nice. I have yet to hear one person say anything bad about the car at a light or gas station. Love the attention it gets. I hardly notice anymore but when the wife takes it out she gushes about the attention it gets.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts