Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve seen that other people with an rt have performance pages but mine doesn’t, I’ve tried to use the tazer z but that doesn’t work either, I ya e super trak pack listed under my vehicle features but I can’t access it. How can I get these items

·
Registered
16,210 Posts
It's gotta be the 7 and that's the problem, you need the 8.4 for the performance pages to work.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
9,766 Posts
If you do have an 8.4, you probably have a non-STP equipped RT. If so, there may be a chance to get PP on the uconnect headunit provided the car never had a trial version or subscription through uconnect. If it did then the best you can get is PP on the EVIC but not on the headunit. Now you can run SRT pages but most of the features won't work.

There are modules like Zautos Tazer, Infotainments Genie or AlfaOBD (the least expensive being Alfa) that can enable PP.

·
Registered
16,210 Posts
All 2019-up R/T's have Super Track Pack so he's gotta have the 7.0.

·
Registered
16,210 Posts
Am I able to get the 8.4 installed?
Yes but it is expensive as the entire radio and media hub must be changed and then think there is still no guarantee that they will work. Also have to change your console piece to add the STP button.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes but it is expensive as the entire radio and media hub must be changed and then think there is still no guarantee that they will work. Also have to change your console piece to add the STP button.

Can this be done at the dealership?

·
Registered
16,210 Posts
Can this be done at the dealership?
I doubt they would take that on.

Search here for the 8.4 swap, there is good information on what's involved.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts