Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I just bought a R/T a week ago and I love it! The one thing that eats at me is that it doesn't have Sirusxm. I thought it came standard with the 2019 Challengers. Does anyone know if I am wrong about this?
It does have apple/andriod CarPlay but no Navigation which I was already aware of.
But not having Satellite radio really eats at me.
I looked in the Dodge site and it makes it seem as if its a standard feature.

·
Registered
13,618 Posts
It comes with some trims and I think the 8.4 NAV radio but with base R/T and radio it is still optional.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Yes it's a standard feature for 1 year. One the radio display at least on the 8.4, there should be three app looking square touch button, on is AM,, FM, and SXM. If the SXM button is missing, you don't have it. It needs to be activated by the dealer if I remember right,

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
It comes with some trims and I think the 8.4 NAV radio but with base R/T and radio it is still optional.

Ok, maybe I am wrong. I thought it was available for all levels the first year. Didn't know it wasn't available for some trim levels.

·
Registered
13,618 Posts
Ok, maybe I am wrong. I thought it was available for all levels the first year. Didn't know it wasn't available for some trim levels.

It's available on all but it's not standard on some so if you don't order it, you won't get it.

SXT, GT and R/T need to order it or have it included with another option. Base cars do not get it automatically.

·
Super Moderator
12,972 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk ;) Paste your VIN# on this site. Post up the Build Sheet and Window Sticker if you'd like us to confirm

A Guy

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
I guess there are cars out there without SXM, but I haven't seen one in years.

·
Registered
13,618 Posts
Still plenty SXT and base R/T without and lots of times it's an error in dealer ordering and they assume it's standard.

Look for the shark fin. No shark fin in later years usually means no XM.

Plus will give you the 8.4 and XM, without Plus it's a $195 option.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts