Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On 10/19/2019 at 8:00 on my Uconnect decided not to work any more! I drive a Dodge Challenger 2019 GT, just bought it a few months ago! I was driving this morning doing errands and it was working! Went home relaxed for a few hours and when I decided to leave to eat it stop working! The car and phone sense each other! But no sounds at all! The Bluetooth reads to a degree! But that all! I reset my phone and turn off and on my car! Also reset the system to default settings, and nothing! Also got a new apple cable! So what's up?

·
Premium Member
2018 Dodge Challenger T/A Plus in Yellow Jacket w/5.7L and A8 automatic
2,038 Posts
I’d take it to the dealer!
Since you have warranty!
That’s exactly what I recommend!

·
Registered
55 Posts
I’d try again in a while. If still no workie pull the negative lead off the battery for about 15 min then reconnect and try again. UConnects are notoriously flakey. If that does not do it I’d head to the dealer.

I assume since you mentioned a new cable you are playing your phone in? Are you trying to use car play or just the use it as a media source?

You might try plugging in a usb drive with some mp3s to make sure the port is working...

·
Registered
55 Posts
Oops one more thing - once it’s plugged in try Turing the volume up in your phone not just the stereo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
24,915 Posts
Do you get seat belt chimes, etc. Noises other than radio...navigation? USB?

I agree, if no easy thing fixes it, it's a dealer thing

A Guy

·
Premium Member
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
4,105 Posts
Check all your fuses, maybe one blew for the amp (assuming you have one.)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts