Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone run them?

Ultimate Year Round Performance

The new Nokian WR All-Weather tires offer a virtuoso combination of safety and carefree driving pleasure for every season.
This advanced new-generation tire family is a reflection of Nokian Tyres' work at its best: WR G3 is designed for different vehicles and drivers, but for any weather.

These environmentally friendly premium products feature nanotechnology, canola oil and the solid winter expertise of Nokian Tyres, which guarantee their reliable functionality in the typically varying weather conditions of North America. While the seasons may change, your choice of all-weather tires remains the same: Nokian WR G3.

Extreme weather-related phenomena have become increasingly common, and this has opened drivers' eyes to appreciating the safety of high quality tires.

North America in particular has experienced varying types of weather this winter, from pouring rain to heavy snowfall.
In response to this, the long-term product development work on the new All-Weather tire family focused on achieving relentless grip in all conditions and an accurate, comfortable driving response that is reliable without surprises.

"We utilized our top expertise and knowledge of all types of weather conditions. Thanks to nanotechnology, new materials and innovations, as well as our modern production technology, we are able to provide drivers with tires that have first-class grip and handling properties," explains Juha Pirhonen, Nokian Tyres' Vice President, R&D.

Nokian WRG3

·
Registered
588 Posts
Anyone run them?

Ultimate Year Round Performance

The new Nokian WR All-Weather tires offer a virtuoso combination of safety and carefree driving pleasure for every season.
This advanced new-generation tire family is a reflection of Nokian Tyres' work at its best: WR G3 is designed for different vehicles and drivers, but for any weather.

These environmentally friendly premium products feature nanotechnology, canola oil and the solid winter expertise of Nokian Tyres, which guarantee their reliable functionality in the typically varying weather conditions of North America. While the seasons may change, your choice of all-weather tires remains the same: Nokian WR G3.

Extreme weather-related phenomena have become increasingly common, and this has opened drivers' eyes to appreciating the safety of high quality tires.

North America in particular has experienced varying types of weather this winter, from pouring rain to heavy snowfall.
In response to this, the long-term product development work on the new All-Weather tire family focused on achieving relentless grip in all conditions and an accurate, comfortable driving response that is reliable without surprises.

"We utilized our top expertise and knowledge of all types of weather conditions. Thanks to nanotechnology, new materials and innovations, as well as our modern production technology, we are able to provide drivers with tires that have first-class grip and handling properties," explains Juha Pirhonen, Nokian Tyres' Vice President, R&D.

Nokian WRG3
I had Nokians on my BMW 740iL. Great tires that got me through a couple of Chicago winters.

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
I run Nokian WR's on some of my other family cars. Great winter tires, but a little soft for summer. I wouldn't run them in the summer on the Challenger.

·
Registered
588 Posts
I run Nokian WR's on some of my other family cars. Great winter tires, but a little soft for summer. I wouldn't run them in the summer on the Challenger.
I would agree about the summer usage. Tires would wear out quicker.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts