Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My right turn signal is failing to cancel itself probably 50% of the time... and 100% of the time on two specific turns (go figure!!). Only on right turns. Don't know that I've had a vehicle do that before. '13 V6 Redline if that would make any difference. It makes my head hurt to think the fix will require disassembly/removal of the steering wheel... because I almost can't imagine them doing that without breaking something else. Words of encouragement appreciated... :dunno:

·
Premium Member
9,674 Posts
My right turn signal is failing to cancel itself probably 50% of the time... and 100% of the time on two specific turns (go figure!!). Only on right turns. Don't know that I've had a vehicle do that before. '13 V6 Redline if that would make any difference. It makes my head hurt to think the fix will require disassembly/removal of the steering wheel... because I almost can't imagine them doing that without breaking something else. Words of encouragement appreciated... :dunno:
They will fix it and they won't break anything. How's that?

·
Premium Member
9,674 Posts
All kidding aside I'm sure they will do a fine job its something you have to fix. I imagine it's something they can fix while you wait I would think it would take no more than an hour to an hour and a half.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Hmm, that's odd because my 2012 R/T does that 30 - 40% of the time. Right turns only.

·
Premium Member
9,674 Posts
Hmm, that's odd because my 2012 R/T does that 30 - 40% of the time. Right turns only.
Maybe both cars were built close in date and have switch issues. What are both of your build dates, located in drivers door jamb.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts