Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I was wondering what brakes the 17 scat pack comes with without the performance package. I know the performance package comes with 6 piston brembo brakes. Does the non performance package option come with 4 piston brembos?

additionally, I was wondering if I can buy the brake package without the upgraded wheels. Thanks.

·
Registered
15,074 Posts
Hi,

I was wondering what brakes the 17 scat pack comes with without the performance package. I know the performance package comes with 6 piston brembo brakes. Does the non performance package option come with 4 piston brembos?

additionally, I was wondering if I can buy the brake package without the upgraded wheels. Thanks.
Yes, the Scat Pack comes standard with 4-piston Brembos in the front, with the 6-piston Brembos in the front included with the Dynamics Package. The Hellcat wheels are part of Dynamics because they are needed to clear the 6-pistons, the standard Scat Pack wheels won't clear the big brakes so no, you can't order just the brakes. The wheel clearance issue is only on the front, the rear calipers and rotors on all Brembo cars are the same.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks a lot man, was planning on getting some custom wheels so I didnt want to order that package.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts