Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks,

After years of drooling over challengers new and old, i finally got into mine last night, 13 SRT8 392.... Unfortunately last night was an absolutely monsoon here so i couldnt really do much with it except get it home safe and into the bunker haha, but i went and checked and it hadnt driven away on me this morning so i guess shes here to stay.....

This isnt my first experience with a Hemi, i had the 5.7 in my 07 1500 and loved that truck, but this IS my first experience with the 392..... i traded in a 15 fusion for this car...and i have to say, the fusion was like a shark gliding through the water, this thing is like a pissed off bear!. Im seeing lots of fun ahead.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
15,441 Posts
Hey folks,

After years of drooling over challengers new and old, i finally got into mine last night, 13 SRT8 392.... Unfortunately last night was an absolutely monsoon here so i couldnt really do much with it except get it home safe and into the bunker haha, but i went and checked and it hadnt driven away on me this morning so i guess shes here to stay.....

This isnt my first experience with a Hemi, i had the 5.7 in my 07 1500 and loved that truck, but this IS my first experience with the 392..... i traded in a 15 fusion for this car...and i have to say, the fusion was like a shark gliding through the water, this thing is like a pissed off bear!. Im seeing lots of fun ahead.
remember - don't poke at the bear...

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,129 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
2010 Challenger SRT8
106 Posts
Congrats and welcome from Edmonton.
I laugh at your comment about checking the garage. Did the same the next morning for mine - "yep, still there. Guess it really is mine".

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Congrats and welcome from Edmonton.
I laugh at your comment about checking the garage. Did the same the next morning for mine - "yep, still there. Guess it really is mine".

1 - 13 of 13 Posts