Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
I feel sorry for you, I didn't make it one year into high school before someone keyed a hole right through my stripes, some people are just idiots like that.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
I hope you find the person that did this.. some people just don't appreciate what others have. My trunk lid was keyed the first year I had it. I was LIVID! The other half's truck was keyed across the tail gate at the same time too... sad thing, the only place where these 2 vehicles were parked together was at out home. I live rural so it's not like there's kids walking down the road... had to be someone we knew that did it.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Ohhh I know that feeling... I'm in highschool now and have gotten several door dings and scratches, people are just so careless! Its just one of the pains of owning a nice car I guess.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Lord help anyone who does that to me. It is rare for me to park somewhere out of view of a security camera, where I cannot see my car; and I hope the footage helps you identify the perpetrator.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
An auto body guy is coming out tomorrow to give me an estimate/fix. Will keep y'all updated and hopefully post pics of the damage repaired. I'm crossing my fingers this happened in the apartments garage. My car is always parked right under a well hidden camera.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Unfortunately, High School and College are not the places for anything nice. Too many hormones coursing around, and on top of that, inexperienced drivers, tight parking spaces, relationship issues, sports issues, on and on.

Our son's Acura looked like it had been through a war when he graduated college.

·
Registered
447 Posts
I will never understand why some people just have to do this junk. Can't stand for someone else to have a nice car. So, little punk has to key it. I hope you got them on Camera and get the chance to prosecute whoever did it.

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
No, but my car was parked in the apartments parking garage under a camera. Currently I'm in the process of getting the footage for the week.
Sweet! Let the retribution begin. :bangin:

·
Premium Member
3,337 Posts
there are way too many idiots out there who think this is a fun thing to do. I would probably blow an artery if that was my car. I drive mine everywhere but still get upset when I see a nick or scratch.

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
Sorry to hear about that. All jealousy and immature right there. Don't feel bad most of us have had this happened before. My brand new (at the time) 2010 R/T Classic got keyed 3 weeks after ownership.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts