Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2015 SRT, 6 Speed, Sublime Green
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The weather gods came through on January 15 in Northern California. Some club members hit the road and enjoyed a nice cruise to San Juan Bautista for lunch and then a little ride in the hills to Fremont Peak State Park.This is a hidden jewel in the park system that offers great views of Monterey Bay.

Good times for all....

·
Premium Member
4,691 Posts
Oh SJB!!!

We went through there years ago in our motorhome on the way back from Sears Point Raceway. (There's no such thing as Infineon, Lol!)

Nice pictures, you guys! :thumbsup: That looked like a really nice way to spend a day. ;)

I just hope we can get the same result for your Yosemite proposal! :bigthumb:

That trip will be incredible!

WTG NorCal, and thanks for sharing!!! :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
2,682 Posts
Who is that with the headlight lenses?!?!

I wanna see em in person!

Been thinking hard about getting these but have been too worried that it's gonna block too much light. Send me a PM so we can meet up.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Who is that with the headlight lenses?!?!

I wanna see em in person!

Been thinking hard about getting these but have been too worried that it's gonna block too much light. Send me a PM so we can meet up.
Those lenses belong to RTROSE (Bryan). I'm not sure if he's here on CT, but he is on the NCC site. You can meet him in person! He is organizing another cruise this Saturday (Jan 22). His stated current plans for the event are to meet at Jake's Pizza at 4PM on Saratoga-Sunnyvale Rd, then cruise up Hwy 9 and 35, finally meeting back at Jake's for dinner around 6PM. His event is on the NCC site and (in a few minutes) on the NCC Facebook Page.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts