Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Everyone pretty much summed the day up. The only down side was the hot weather giving me sunburn on my face and neck but it was worth it meeting a great group of guys. Looking foward to any future events. Also my camera is in the car so I'll try to post some of the pics I took tomorrow.

Yeah that sun snuck up, huh? Luckily I had some aloe waiting in the medicine cabinet and that provided a little relief. Nice mild temps though. Couldn't have been any nicer.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Glad I had the chance to meet all of you...well worth the drive from Auburn. lets get the meet-n-greet going at the Freemont dealership. i t would be cool to have all of us roll in there and take over the joint!!! here are a few more photos...if anyone wants bigger copies (had to shrink them to fit) i can e-mail them to you......thanks again Chief!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
57 Posts
Was cool meeting everyone. Gives me even more motivation to make my V6 go as fast as possible :rofl:. Still recovering from the damn sunburn that scorched me though - I'll be wearing a hat and sunscreen for the next one.

P.S. We need moar colors!

21 - 25 of 25 Posts