Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I am in final negotiations to buy my SE. Car salesmen are so aggravating. I spoke to one on the phone the other day who said "You know that's a two seater, right honey? It's just like the charger but with two doors."

I'm sure I'll be asking lots of questions, but at least I know more than he does. I'll be doing some mods, including stripes, wheels and leather. So feel free to PM me if you have any of these items available. Dumb question #1 Can you put 20's on an SE without other modifications? or just 18's?

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
Welcome to the forum. From what I've heard the part about being like a Charger has alot of truth in it. The 2 seater part I think they must have been on something. The Challenger has more room in it than most cars. I know the drive trains the same and the LC series was made from the LXs. I think you can use 20s on an SE but there's alot of people with practical experience moding SEs and that's not me. I saw your other thread about fees but alot of us are at work and don't have that info infront of us.

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
Here's a quote from July of 09 from s/s dodge(he's one of our biggest SE moders (he even has rain activated wipers) You can trust him!!
i have the alcoa 20 x 9 wheels with 255/45-20 F1 Goodyears all around. no problems here. no spacers either, but there is only 1/8" clearance between the front tire and the steering knuckle. the smaller 245/45-20 tires would give more clearance. also the 20" wheels from the R/T would give you tons of clearance. they are 20 x 8 as are those heritage wheels.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

darlin you can put 20's on all day long just make sure they have the proper bolt pattern also go check out the SE section and the tire and wheels thread. :)

·
Premium Member
1,755 Posts
A big howdy from Wyoming. Good luck with Your new car

·
Super Moderator
14,139 Posts
Welcome to the biggest and best Challenger forum on the web- with 18,387 members and growing.

While registration is free, you will find this forum to be very expensive because of all the great ideas you will get to mod your Challenger SE!

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
Welcome

Welcome to the forum.
Lots to see, read, learn here.
Learn of places and suppliers that are Challenger friendly.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts