Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't really heard of any local to my area but was wondering if anyone was interested in starting a club for the area. I live in Wyckoff, which is in Bergen county and really the only clubs in the surrounding areas are in PA, Long Island, and South Jersey. I know of a couple people on the forum in my area with Challengers and some that aren't on the forum. Anyone else have a Challenger, new or old, or any type of Mopar and want to start a club? Even non-owners such as enthusiasts would be welcome. Anyone interested shoot me a PM or simply reply to the thread.

·
Registered
701 Posts
I haven't really heard of any local to my area but was wondering if anyone was interested in starting a club for the area. I live in Wyckoff, which is in Bergen county and really the only clubs in the surrounding areas are in PA, Long Island, and South Jersey. I know of a couple people on the forum in my area with Challengers and some that aren't on the forum. Anyone else have a Challenger, new or old, or any type of Mopar and want to start a club? Even non-owners such as enthusiasts would be welcome. Anyone interested shoot me a PM or simply reply to the thread.
I think the Tri-State Challengers club has North Jersey folks, have you checked that out? Bring your car by one of the meet-ups at the Whiskey Cafe this year.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think the Tri-State Challengers club has North Jersey folks, have you checked that out? Bring your car by one of the meet-ups at the Whiskey Cafe this year.
I had heard of the shows at Whiskey Cafe but I didn't know there was a club. Do you have a link? Using the web to find clubs is somewhat frustrating.

·
Registered
65 Posts

i know there is/was a club (very small) that was meeting at the chilis parking lot on route 17 north in carlstadt every wednesday night.
think the guy who runs it is named mike. last i saw of them was the summertime, i believe.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Soo I guess there are a couple clubs. It's not the same as NJ mopar club is it? They meet at the 5 guys in East Rutherford.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Wicked

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No prob-I hope to see you at the Whiskey or zippin' down 208 one day...
Sorry, one more thing. Is it just the Saturday night classics that I saw on Whiskey Cafe site or are Challengers a specific night?

·
Registered
701 Posts
Sorry, one more thing. Is it just the Saturday night classics that I saw on Whiskey Cafe site or are Challengers a specific night?
The classic cruise-in is every Saturday night but they allow new cars into the lot as well. We've just done the meet-ups in the same parking lot. You'll have to watch the message boards for planned meet-ups and stuff-Some of us go on our own to check out the other cars even when there is no planned challenger meetup.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Factory exhaust for challenger Rt 2010

For sale 2010 factory exhaust trak pack six speed only 1100 miles on it with factory cold air intake.asking $700 or best offer.Rockland new york area if interested call 917 693 2558

·
Registered
166 Posts
For sale factory exhausts for challenger rt 2010

I'm selling a factory exhausts for a 2010 challenger rt with 1100 on miles on it.And a factory CAI with 100 miles on it, asking 700 or best offer call me 917 693 2558

1 - 14 of 14 Posts