Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fratzogs!!! They look perfect! The steering wheel badge is grimey...long day at work XD.

Attachments

·
Registered
490 Posts
If you got that steering wheel badge from 3D-Decals it will most likely lift off. I did an R/T badge and it came off within a week. I glued it on with "Loctite Vinyl, Fabric & Plastic Flexible Adhesive" and it hasn't moved in over a year.

Looks good!

·
Registered
81 Posts
If you got that steering wheel badge from 3D-Decals it will most likely lift off. I did an R/T badge and it came off within a week. I glued it on with "Loctite Vinyl, Fabric & Plastic Flexible Adhesive" and it hasn't moved in over a year.

Looks good!
Don't think mine even lasted a week. Used old fashioned superglue and has been good ever since. ;)

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I already anticipated that (because of the crappy adhesive it obviously had and the slick surface of the badge area). I used to welders glue off the bat! Did the trick of course!

·
Banned
1,340 Posts
I used some 3m emblem tape and it hasnt moved since.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Alright....Where is the weblink where I can by these things. I get back to the states in 36 hours and getting rid of the ram's head will be the first order of business!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Looks great, where can I get one, is there a site or a link? I would love to get one of those.

·
Banned
1,340 Posts
Foley Alabama huh? Man I love visiting that area and eating at Lambert's ...home of the thrown rolls!!

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
looks good...nice job

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I appreciate the love! Yeah just search 3-D Decals or try that link...not only are the badges great quality, but its so much more affordable than pretty much anything else.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts