Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Somewhere I saw a vendor who had replacement nose and steering wheel badges but failed to make note of who it was. They had quite a variety to choose from, like MOPAR, DODGE,R/T, SRT8 etc. It looked like the badge was plastic, similar to the originals, but of good quality. I have also seen them on pics of member cars.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

·
Registered
353 Posts
I got sterring wheel emblems here : http://www.eu-decals.com/index.php act=viewCat&catId=20
I got both my nose badge and steering wheel badge from EU-Decals. So far so good.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I got both my nose badge and steering wheel badge from EU-Decals. So far so good.
I got mine there as well, but my steering wheel badge fell off while the car was in for service today and got lost (must have stuck to a shoe and walked out of the car). did you do anything to get a good bond with the steering wheel? I had noticed it was a little loose the other day and pressed it on. the badge was less than a month old.

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
I got the Fratzog badge on mine from Billet.. It's been on the car for about 9 months and no issues. Get lots of compliments from old school mopar guys.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts