Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am okay, neck pain, back pain, wrist pain, but my car isn't. :icon_evil:

I have already gone through the emotions knowing that I am okay, minus all of my pain. But I am pissed about my car and everything that I have to go through now

·
Banned
1,540 Posts
Oh man, I know you gotta be sick! Glad it wasn't worse, I hope you mend quick.

Jack

·
Registered
653 Posts
Damn, sorry to hear about it. Glad you're o.k..

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
glad you are ok, car can be repaired to good as new I'm sure.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't want to drive a fixed car. I can't see paying $400 a month still for a "fixed" car. The value isn't full anymore. I just have to wait this long (to me) weekend out and see what the out come is.

Thanks for the good health wishes though, that was my first thought was that I was okay (minus all the pain) and it could be worse, for me.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
I've heard this before about the "fixed" car- - -just hope your girlfriend/wife/significant other doesn't feel the same about you after you're better.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I'm glad you're ok .... but OUCH looking at your car!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My girlfriends father came to the scene incase my mom couldn't make it. He didn't want me to be alone, and my girlfriend has been taking care of me all day

·
Registered
820 Posts
Damn glad you are all right a car can be replaced, but you are right about wanting to get rid of the car. I never keep a car after it's been hit, it's never the same.

·
Registered
714 Posts
I don't want to drive a fixed car. I can't see paying $400 a month still for a "fixed" car. The value isn't full anymore. I just have to wait this long (to me) weekend out and see what the out come is.

Thanks for the good health wishes though, that was my first thought was that I was okay (minus all the pain) and it could be worse, for me.
Why??? It is a door and a dinged quarter... fixed is fixed... What the heck caught you like that, it looks like you backed up into a chainsaw :lol:

Good to hear you are OK.

·
Registered
134 Posts
glad your okay. i've been where you're at, and once you get the car fixed you won't even think about it. if you drive long enough its bound to happen. i'm just glad your okay. its cool that your girlfriends dad stayed with you too. nothing sucks more than being alone in a situation like that.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Why??? It is a door and a dinged quarter... fixed is fixed... What the heck caught you like that, it looks like you backed up into a chainsaw :lol:

Good to hear you are OK.

have to agree, so long as no structural damage and you choose the right
body shop there is no reason why you shouldn't be happy once repaired.

the ford escape that i bought my wife has been hit twice while parked
and you wouldn't know it, the repair shop i use has a 5 year warranty on all work they do.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
Scott glad you're OK.
Feel blessed that you're not seriously injured.
In the end the car is just a car...it can be replaced, you can't

·
Registered
526 Posts
Oh thats going to leave a mark

Glad to hear your ok ,its a piss off for sure..a car can be fixed or replaced.like to know if the side air curtains deployed.
Having been involved in a car accident my advice keep untop of your ins company and dont take any BS excuses from both the body shop and your ins company..good luck with everything and hope you heal up fast springs coming.
That flipnn ground hog :sleep: next week better not see his shadow if he he knows whats good for him! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
I am okay, neck pain, back pain, wrist pain, but my car isn't. :icon_evil:

I have already gone through the emotions knowing that I am okay, minus all of my pain. But I am pissed about my car and everything that I have to go through now
Glad you and everyone's okay Scott. That's what I love about this car, it really lives up to it's crash test rating.

That flipnn ground hog :sleep: next week better not see his shadow if he he knows whats good for him! :bigthumb:
x2 Robin. This 3x a week washing is for the birds.:notallthere:

·
Registered
733 Posts
damage is repairable and not too worse. I know it sucks that your car is not 100% like it came out of factory anymore but if the paintshop is a good one you won't see any difference after finished worked.

·
Registered
526 Posts
winter washing

Glad you and everyone's okay Scott. That's what I love about this car, it really lives up to it's crash test rating.

x2 Robin. This 3x a week washing is for the birds.:notallthere:
Even during the other 3 seasons of the year the whole car washing thing starts to become a drag,it gets to the point "ahh screw it"
Check out "eshine .ca" a cdn detail supply company located in Port Colburne" just grabbed my Timmies and in the Metro parking lot saw a Mango coloured R/T just plastered in salt ohhhh the pain ,as well parked right beside the shopping cart stahl :scratchhead: more pain:fight:

1 - 20 of 87 Posts