Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I'm from North Carolina, used to have a 2009 TorRed SRT8, but it got totaled in a highway accident, the whole thing burst into flames. (I know what you're thinking it wasn't my fault haha). Recently got myself a 2014 header orange SRT8-core that I love. I'm still figuring out some odd differences with my core model compared to my old SRT but I love the 6.4L. The previous owner had the stock 245x45x20 tires on it so obviously I had to Immediately put some 275x40x20 Conti extreme contact sports on the back, made an insane difference! Those are the best tires I've ever owned man. Oh and put a catch can in it right away.

Can anyone explain why it's posting all my pictures upside down by the way?? It's really aggravating haha.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,770 Posts
Welcome from California ;) Your pics are 2500x1875. try making them 1920x or so. Generally the forum can't deal with oversized pics, and can flip them any which way :)

A Guy

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,074 Posts
Welcome to the forum from a fellow owner of a 2014 Core.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Welcome to the forum, you have good taste in cars! I love the wheels you get with the vapor package. Our cars appear to be brothers!

·
Registered
947 Posts
If your cars are brothers, then we are cousins......'13 Hemi Orange Core here!

Here are some interesting numbers I copied and saved for Core owners.
Enjoy!

Speaking of Vapor wheels - anybody having any issues with them peeling? I have a little bit on the inside lip of the rim. You would never see it unless the wheel was off, but it still worries me.

Attachments

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts