Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I know some of you will remember me from a while ago but I know that you haven't heard from me in a while. I've been gone for a year (maybe?) due to lots of problems in my own world. Between losing my job and going broke, my fiancé left me for another man. Couple that with Houston getting slammed by hurricane harvey and losing my house (not due to the hurricane) and I think you guys get the drift. On the up side my Challenger survived the hurricane so that's cool. I've just now gotten to where I'm able to have consistent internet again and I'm slowly getting back on my feet. I've missed having this resource at my disposal. So how's everyone been? Oh and Happy New Year to you all!

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Premium Member
7,294 Posts
Welcome back. Glad to hear you're getting your life back on track.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,129 Posts
Welcome back. Sorry to hear what you've been through. But glad to see you survive a Challenger owner. Better off than many a Mustang owner ;)

"Buck Melanoma, Moley Russels wart", lol. My nieces (both grown) still call me UB :)

A Guy

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome back! :)

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Yes welcome. Truly could be So much worse........ you could survive with you mustang as your sole possession. Good luck!!!

·
Premium Member
3,202 Posts
Hey everyone. I know some of you will remember me from a while ago but I know that you haven't heard from me in a while. I've been gone for a year (maybe?) due to lots of problems in my own world. Between losing my job and going broke, my fiancé left me for another man. Couple that with Houston getting slammed by hurricane harvey and losing my house (not due to the hurricane) and I think you guys get the drift. On the up side my Challenger survived the hurricane so that's cool. I've just now gotten to where I'm able to have consistent internet again and I'm slowly getting back on my feet. I've missed having this resource at my disposal. So how's everyone been? Oh and Happy New Year to you all!
Glad you're back. I've been wondering where all the old timers, forum wise, were and slowly they return. Hate to say it, but you have all the makings of a good Country Western song there in your post.

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Glad you're back. I've been wondering where all the old timers, forum wise, were and slowly they return. Hate to say it, but you have all the makings of a good Country Western song there in your post.
Yeah, all that's missing is a bottle of whiskey.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts