Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So many posts about my X is broken...

Figured it was time for a "my Challenger is working just fine" thread. =)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yeah, the people who have problems are going to go to the effort to post about them. You see similar things on any car forum regardless of brand or model.

But don't tempt fate. Knock on wood or something when you say that. :)

·
Registered
7,683 Posts
Well, I get the idea of this topic, and I'll participate! :)

No problems here on my RT!

The only time it had to return to the shop (or die) is because somebody evidently could not handle the job of properly tightening an oil filter w/o destroying it.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No, I meant that now he is going to have a problem. went_postal has tempted fate. :browsmiley:
Well... already had some paint crap fixed AND the tint fixed... Other than that I won't start getting scared until we are 3 years or 36k miles from now. =)

Don't get me wrong... there are some minor imperfections with the rig... nothing I am gonna loose sleep over though.

I have been dumb enough to own to Harleys at once (one is gone now as it was traded in for the Challenger) I know all about tempting fate. LOL

But seriously... in the grand scheme of things this is a well put together car (once you get ride of that ridiculous skip-shift). =)

·
Premium Member
7,322 Posts
You read the same stuff on motorcycle forums too. And actually, I have had zero problems with mine (2004 Road King). I knock wood all the time ;)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You read the same stuff on motorcycle forums too. And actually, I have had zero problems with mine (2004 Road King). I knock wood all the time ;)
I work in Customer Support for a Large Computer Firm... we NEVER get calls from people just to say, "You know what? Your stuff is AWESOME!" LOL... we just get the "This is the worst pile of crap I have ever seen" calls. =)

·
Banned
197 Posts
In almost a year (July 14) of daily driving, I have had no unexpected issues. Some rock chips and a small scratch on the door are about it. :)

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
You've doomed yourself.
kind of like when some doofus came walking into the night shift ER saying "dang it's quiet in here" POW!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Good thread, and for those with scratches or chips I highly recommend Dr. Colorchip, that stuff is amazing!
Believe it or not... I have had REALLY good luck with a product called Langka. Looks like they are a similar process... The "good thing" about Langka is that it uses the factory paint so it works with colors that Dr. Colorchip may/maynot have.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts