Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think the back of my 2017 Scat Pack needed some type of emblem. So I bought the same one as on the front fender and put on the spoiler. Not sure if I like it though.

Comments...

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I put the SRT Emblem on mine like you would see on the SRT 392's.
================

Mine is a Scat Pack though, not an SRT model. What is your opinion on the emblem?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Mine is a SP as well. But under the hood, that engine sure says "SRT".

My honest opinion is biased. I don't even like the Bee Logo in the seats, let-alone the sides of the car. So for me... No I don't like the Bee Logo on the spoiler. I'd rather see a "ScatPack" lettered logo on the spoiler than the bee. The only non-lettered emblem I like on the spoiler is the Hellcat logo, and even that I could do without.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mine is a SP as well. But under the hood, that engine sure says "SRT".

My honest opinion is biased. I don't even like the Bee Logo in the seats, let-alone the sides of the car. So for me... No I don't like the Bee Logo on the spoiler. I'd rather see a "ScatPack" lettered logo on the spoiler than the bee. The only non-lettered emblem I like on the spoiler is the Hellcat logo, and even that I could do without.
====================
I appreciate your honest feedback. I myself like the Bee logo in general. Just not sure if I like it on the back. Maybe it's the size or something. Love the Bee emblems on the fenders though.

As far as the SRT deal, yup, it says "SRT powered" on the engine.

·
Super Moderator
15,420 Posts
you could get the Shaker SP Bees - they don't have the engine call-outs and are little shorter in height.

I wasn't sure how large the badges would be (didn't see any SP Shakers in '15 when I ordered) - so I had a replica of the fender badge made, but scaled down slightly to fit the spoiler.

·
Registered
42 Posts
My thoughts...I have a Challenger R/T 392 Scat Pack. The bee logo's on the fenders (factory) then I put the R/T logo on the right hand side of the spoiler. I think it breaks up the back nicely.

·
Registered
599 Posts
I think it looks alright, but I do not really care for emblems on the spoiler.

Another suggestion you could try if you wanted would be to remove the Dodge letters and center your Bee emblem where the letters were, similar to what I have done for my Hellcat:

·
Registered
9,363 Posts
I like the Bee but not the 6.4 version. If you're not sure, take it off.

I went with the R/T on mine, with a cryptic Mopar plate! :)

IMO, the plain (Shaker) Bee would look better if you want the Bee on the spoiler. I removed the 6.4 Bee from the front quarters, and added the plain Bee with the "392" from the Shaker call outs. I just prefer CI's

Attachments

·
Registered
14,294 Posts
You used to see this decal put on the spoiler and different colors available. It's powered by an SRT engine but not an SRT so I wouldn't put the SRT emblem on there and the Bee on the back seems a little much. I'd do that powered by sticker or leave it alone.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I like the Bee but not the 6.4 version. If you're not sure, take it off.

I went with the R/T on mine, with a cryptic Mopar plate! :)

IMO, the plain (Shaker) Bee would look better if you want the Bee on the spoiler. I removed the 6.4 Bee from the front quarters, and added the plain Bee with the "392" from the Shaker call outs. I just prefer CI's
========================

I like the idea of just the (smaller) Bee on the spoiler. I think that is what I'm not liking. The 6.4 Bee on there is just just a smidge big for the spoiler maybe. Oh well, if I pull it, there's $35 bucks down the drain. :frown:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So I get the feel the general consensus is more dislike than like?

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
I like it but like your idea of just the bee better. Too much together, you were right. Looking at all of these I like the powered by SRT and the red R/T badges the best. The beauty of these cars! All your own. Go with the bee it will look better I think. After seeing this I am going with the red R/T next season. Have the small scat pack now.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The more I look at it, I think it is just too big/busy for the spoiler size. Gonna' pull it and maybe put it in engine compartment. Like the small Bee idea best. Not sure about the SRT Powered one. I like it but some purists will surely complain about it's sort of up badging (Which I disagree).

Thanks for all the feedback folks.

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts
The more I look at it, I think it is just too big/busy for the spoiler size. Gonna' pull it and maybe put it in engine compartment. Like the small Bee idea best. Not sure about the SRT Powered one. I like it but some purists will surely complain about it's sort of up badging (Which I disagree).

Thanks for all the feedback folks.