Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Nova Street Scene Meet Every Wed Night
Looks like its going to be a good showing but I am the only dodge that seems to show up and I am looking to get some more MOPAR rides there. Please come on out for a good time with some great people.

Time:
7:30-whenever

10972 Bulloch Drive
Manassas , VA 20109

RULES

NO speeding through the lot.
NO burnouts
NO donuts
NO excessive noise (revving motors, loud music, etc)
NO drugs
NO alcohol
NO weapons
NO fighting

this lot highlighted

Click this bar to view the full image.

·
Registered
33 Posts
you ever think aobut doing this on the weekend or going to the littl meet they have on 234 in manassas

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We started this to try to get away from the idiots thats ruin a good time for everyone out at the BK in Manassas. Most of the guys in the group still go to the BK but I try but my weekends are usually full with other things to do. We also make a showing at the chic fillet in sterling friday nights. We do this meet every wed night and would love to see more mopar cars come out but i am the only one in the group with one so it has fallen on me to make it happen. We are just a friendly group that enjoys cars and hanging out with good people. Please come out and check us out even if it is only for a short time. Look for the purple challenger and if no one is around it just ask for the guy with the purple car. They will know who I am.

Todd

·
Registered
33 Posts
wow i ddint know there were issues down at the BK in manassas I go alot with my dogs ( doberman and weinerdog) but i never stay long since I no longer have a sports car ( sold my z lost my job ) I t seems like an older crowed up there on Saturdays at about 5pm -7pm i dont know what happens after that there is some huge meet on Saturdays in Fredricks burg also just FYI I may try going there just to see what its about I am interested in either a challanger or a mustang GT so I hope osme time to meet some of you guys.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you are interested in what really goes on at some of these meets just check out www.novestreetscene.com and join our group. We have a lot of different types of cars and most of the guys in our group are fed up with the drama at BK after the "Old" guys leave. Thats when most of these guys would show up and start the bad trash talking. We just want to stay away from the drama and just have a good time.

·
Registered
33 Posts
cool so you guys are real car people I can dig that i will check out your site. right now all i have is my subaru forester turbo its old and its my dog transport but a great sleeper I just like hanging out with car guys. Thanks for the info just one request if i dont have my dog give me a ride in that purple people eater lol or that GTO

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea we are just huys that like cars. It good to see you on Novastreetscene.com and yes if you dont have the dog you can have a ride in the purple car but i like to call her grimace from Mcdanalds b/c i am not a skinny person and it fits my size better.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Yea we are just huys that like cars. It good to see you on Novastreetscene.com and yes if you dont have the dog you can have a ride in the purple car but i like to call her grimace from Mcdanalds b/c i am not a skinny person and it fits my size better.
To Freaking funny :thumbsup:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BUMP! Feel free to come out the weather might not be perfect but it will still be a good time. Hope to see some of you out there. Just look for the purple Challenger.

·
Registered
33 Posts
damn one of these days I gotta get off on a Wednesday I work nights grr

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BUMP! Feel free to come out the weather looks good for that night it will be a good time. Hope to see some of you out there. Just look for the purple Challenger.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts