Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Who will be November's Challenger of the Month?

• RWL11

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • OGsquidbilly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bob Ricewasser

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • PaVaSteeler

• Nightwing

• Evan_O

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • 6.4_Huckleberry

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • TheRedKey

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • dan harleyrench

• Zeeman

• rosco61

• Al A

• Polo Castro 513

• Mjclemm

• Maxedwell

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • LadyScat

• SKT PK 9 Man

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • Victor Hugo Ortiz Romero

• IXLR8

• GioZavala

• dodge73dart

• SmokeShowTA

• NTMID8R-R/T

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • LilShaker

• Srt8 Cruella

• RaceNeked

• bowling0107

• GreenGoSoldier

• GreenGo2017

• Chad Spleef

• SikteenLtX

• Eddieceo

• black_EAG

• 64hunkerdown

21 - 40 of 66 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,155 Posts
2021 Wide Body Scat Pack Shaker M6. In my favorite Indigo Blue/Red color scheme. Added red control knob rings, Speed Dawg red short throw shift knob, red center caps on the wheels, red Petty shock tower brace, red Merrick light tubes, red Dodge logo interior trim kit, hood pins and red fuzzy dice. Appointment next week to tint the top 6" of the windshield and apply 4.5" X 46" red Mopar/Logo banner on windshield, also 4" red Mopar/Logo stickers added to the back, side windows. Red lug nuts being ordered this week. This is the car I have wanted my whole life but couldn't justify until now.
Fall finally arrived here in Alabama so took of advantage of it for a windows down, sunroof open cruise to the beautiful Guntersville Dam and picnic area on the Tennessee River.

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Sky
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood
Tire Wheel Sky Plant Car
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Plant
Sky Tire Wheel Car Vehicle

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
28,171 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Car Land vehicle Vehicle Wheel Vehicle registration plate
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Cloud
Car Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle Automotive tail & brake light
Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Hood
Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Hood Automotive lighting
Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Sky

This is my Retirement Baby 2017 392 Scat Pack Shaker:
A touch of red on black makes something nice even better. I was going for the red accents scheme which I think enhances the Ruby Red interior... 392 with Dynamics Package-Harman Kardon Premium Sound Group - Auto-Atturo 285 rear tires-Tazer-Pedal Commander- Red air intakes with screen- Hell Cat air intake tube to air box- Opened passenger side light intake with air tube for added cooling (like T/A) 180 Deg. thermostat- Added Shaker raiser kit-Added MOPAR Hood Pins- Added Powered by SRT valve cover for Shaker application (No valve cover on driver side with Shaker)- Active Exhaust in cabin control switch. (Hit the switch hear the rumble) 3D Printed rear Challenger Script badge (painted red)- Added Vinyl Imagination`s custom Yellow Jacket style side strip.-Added 1970 white Shaker call out under the hood-Added red wheel rings-- Added Dodge red Hash marks on wheel center caps. And last but not least.-Had my pin striping guy Pin my Shaker and Hood

·
Registered
20 Posts
Good for you.
I’m retired and have been drooling over these for years. The B5 Blue did it for me. When I saw this Challenger said that was it. Showed the pic to the wife and she said if you want it get it. She is a good woman.

·
Registered
2009 Challenger RT
105 Posts

2009 RT. 110K+ miles. Have owned this car since January 2011.
Engine mods, JBA Shorty headers, 6.1 intake manifold. Trinity 93 tune, Solo Performance exhaust.
Interior mods, Katskins and American Car Craft bling. Hurst Shifter.
Exterior mods.. stripes by vinyl imaginations, Classic RT rims. Cervini Shaker and go wing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2012 Challenger R/T Classic
106 Posts

2009 RT. 110K+ miles. Have owned this car since January 2011.
Engine mods, JBA Shorty headers, 6.1 intake manifold. Trinity 93 tune, Solo Performance exhaust.
Interior mods, Katskins and American Car Craft bling. Hurst Shifter.
Exterior mods.. stripes by vinyl imaginations, Classic RT rims. Cervini Shaker and go wing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Awesome looking car.

·
Registered
48 Posts
2016 Challenger 392 Scat pack Shaker.... or at least it was. I bought the car new in 2016 and decided to build it up this past year using only OEM parts. The picture below is how the car currently sits. Yes, it looks like it rolled out of a salvage yard haha.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

Luggage and bags Automotive design Bag Car seat Tints and shades

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Sleeve Font Automotive decal Automotive design Automotive exterior

Vehicle Hood Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive design

(Hood is from a demon that toasted its engine)

OEM Parts added:
1999 Viper ACR Harness
2016 Viper ACR Six Piston Brembos
2018 Demon: Hood, Rims, Steering Wheel, Rear Seat Delete, Airbox
2019 Hellcat Widebody Fenders
2020 50th Anniversary Rims
2021 Hellcat Redeye Front Bumper

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Plant

How my car used to look.

·
Registered
2018 TA 392 M6; F8 Green
156 Posts
Absolutely stunning cars - so cool! I’d be proud to drive almost any of the submissions! SKT PK 9 Man and Zeeman: did you just take some of those photos for this month? Because some of them with the Autumn leaves in the background could‘ve been contenders in the October Autumn Themed Contest!

·
Premium Member
5,155 Posts
Reactions: marpow

·
Registered
2017 T/A
1 Posts
This is my baby the day I got it.
2017 Challenger T/A
Wheel Tire Sky Car Vehicle

Delivered in secret to Fort Sill, Oklahoma the week before DONSA. I had the key burning a hole in my pocket for what felt like the longest five days of my life before my unit was released for the weekend. Safety brief be damned! Saturday morning I drove straight to Thunder Valley Raceway Park in Noble, OK, for a day of drag racing.
My chain of command was more than a little upset when they found out that, not only was it not a rental, but it belonged to one of their soldiers who was dumb enough to leave his dial-in time on the window.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

The morning after my talking to I went outside and found someone had left a gift for me on the handle. It almost had to have been Platoon Sergeant 😁
Hood Green Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Water

·
Registered
143 Posts
I haven't done much to this car except wash it and drive it. I'm trying to keep the mods to a minimum on Ol' Number 66, just the T/A hood and splash guards. If you're in the Tulsa area you might catch me out and about with it daily. I did have to pull over and snap a picture of it last weekend, Gold Rush looked right at home with the fall colors on the trees.
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle

21 - 40 of 66 Posts