1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congratulations

doctroprint

November's Ride of the Month

Modifications: SPEEDFACTORY STAGE 1
High volume air intake (CARB certified)
Corsa Stainless steel cat back exhaust
Performance tune (includes Predator® ECU programmer)
SpeedFactory Signature Package (badges, floor mats)
Handling package (race inspired Hotchkis spring and sway bars)
SpeedFactory-branded embossed premium leather seats and door panels

BigWorm Graphix fog/headlight/tail light/side marker tint
Billet dress accessories under the hood
Mopar # 82211665AD T/A Hood with Integrated Scoop
Mopar # 82212435 functional T/A hood ventilation kit
Mopar #P5155774 Black mopar hood pin kit
Mopar # 77060006AB mopar cold air intake
Show & Performance painted coolant tank
Hurst #5671517 roll control line lock
Hurst # 3916020 competition/plus 2 shifter
Billet oil catch can & speedlogix braided hose
Petty’s Garage tower strut brace ( autographed by Petty )
3-G customz a.b.s. & fusebox cover
Web electric sequential turn singles
Rebadge PCP badging
Ridergraphicx reverse strobe graphics
Factory black EGX ABS rear window louvers by E&G Classics®
American Racing wheels torque thrust staggered 20x10 20x8.5
3-M vinyl wrap top

·
Registered
530 Posts
Congrats Troy!

·
Registered
17 Posts

·
Premium Member
661 Posts

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Congrats and what a smokin' hot Challenger!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Congrats, maybe Ill try again in a few months when I have a few more mods, I have no chance if another car as nice as yours enters against me

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Congrats on the win that car is gorgeous.

Take it easy
Jay

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
very cool...congrats!!!

·
Premium Member
617 Posts
Thank you guys. Playing with this car has been a lot of fun and has kept my focus on the better things in life while everything around me seems to go sour. I can't imagine there could be such enjoyment with any other make/model. The car was a dream when they first came out and I purposely held back from test driving because I knew it was out of range, tho I could not resist going to dealerships to drull and take pics. Thanks to my son, who put me in the right place at the right time, I drove it off the lot and have been in a induced coma ever since. Challenger Talk has been a love & a curse in that once I found this community, I truly got into what my car was and the members here collectively helped guide my vision of where my Challenger is now, and where I want to take it . The curse is that this car is now a family member and is taking just as much cash out of my account as my children did while at home ..lol... Daily driver that is actively running the N Ga, TN, SC mountain roads at every chance. Thank you for the honor!

·
Premium Member
2013 Challenger SRT8
1,467 Posts
Congrats, maybe Ill try again in a few months when I have a few more mods, I have no chance if another car as nice as yours enters against me
if mods makes the guy win, then what? the guy with the most $$ will take away the ROTM prize?

RYAN, your car is fantastic and should win because of its sober appearance, and subtle nuances in design

imo, less is more along with originality, creativity, the drivers for ROTMs wins

how many votes on ROTMs as an average and as a percentage of members do we get?

anyway this is a design conversation so no thread hi-jacking; congrats to the winner
may be not my w/e between my favorite challenger not winning and a fast furious pal dying too young

ODP

·
Registered
245 Posts
if mods makes the guy win, then what? the guy with the most $$ will take away the ROTM prize?

RYAN, your car is fantastic and should win because of its sober appearance, and subtle nuances in design

imo, less is more along with originality, creativity, the drivers for ROTMs wins

how many votes on ROTMs as an average and as a percentage of members do we get?

anyway this is a design conversation so no thread hi-jacking; congrats to the winner
may be not my w/e between my favorite challenger not winning and a fast furious pal dying too young

ODP
Actually I was thinking more along the lines of power mods, sometimes more ponies get more votes ;) Actually I was going to do it anyways, so why not try for ROTM again then? Anyways thanks for the advice and compliments, I really appreciate it.

·
Premium Member
617 Posts
I've placed a vote each month this year and have actually posted my car twice. If you enter because you think your modifications will get you recognition, your wrong. If you believe money spent will bring home lots of glamor, your wrong. I think that in the car and hotrod scene, you do these things because your building and creating your very own ride to your very own liking. Only reason to enter your car here...is to say: look at what I put together, I have had a blast doing it, there are so many other's that are faster, cleaner & meaner...but I'm proud of this one and it's mine. This is just a note to say hey, enjoy the hell outa your Challengers....

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
Congrats! BEAUTIFUL RIDE!!!!

·
Registered
627 Posts
Congrtats bro

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Congrats .... i voted for you .... beautiful car .... took me like 5 trys .... remember we all vote .... mods help but are not really the deciding factor ... as another poster said ... sometimes less is more .... words i stand by

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.