Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As a new vendor on Challengertalk.com , we are pleased to present a new product offering for Challenger owners. This product is our new Custom Challenger Diecast.

Some features include:

-Opening hood
-Highly Detailed Engine
-Paint is OEM, an exact match to your Challenger

--In addition to the Challenger itself, the packaging is also customized to your tastes. The background and text can be whatever you like. Choose from 1000s of colours and 1000s of fonts.

Below are images of our custom Challenger diecast to illustrate how it would look like.

-Prices-

The prices are:
$50 for each piece plus actual shipping cost.

***Special Introductory Offer***

From June 20-31: Buy two Custom Challengers for $100, and get one for free!

To order, email me at: peter (at) blackstallionmarauder.com

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you have any questions, please email or post in this thread.

Thank you for your interest!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Picture links are broken :scratchhead:

As a new vendor on Challengertalk.com we are pleased to present a new product offering for Challenger owners. This product is our new Custom Challenger Diecast.

Some features include:

-Opening hood
-Highly Detailed Engine
-Paint is OEM, an exact match to your Challenger

--In addition to the Challenger itself, the packaging is also customized to your tastes as well. The background and text can be whatever you like. Choose from 1000s of colours and 1000s of fonts.

Below are images of our custom Challenger diecast to illustrate how it would look.

-Prices-

The prices are:
$50 for each piece plus actual shipping cost.

***Special Introductory Offer***

From June 21-28: Buy two Custom Challengers for $100, and get one for free!

To order, email me at: peter (at) blackstallionmarauder.com

·
Registered
276 Posts
Please let me know if these attachments work.
Must have been the computer & browser I was using. My home computer can see them just fine. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
Sent a PM...

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Kinda like the one in the avatar and signature?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Very awesome, I'll probably be ordering one soon, as I'm always all over this kind of thing.

Question, I understand the color will match OEM as specified, but will the custom stripes be added as well? or will it just be 'generic' based on R/T or SRT?

Thanks.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Very awesome, I'll probably be ordering one soon, as I'm always all over this kind of thing.

Question, I understand the color will match OEM as specified, but will the custom stripes be added as well? or will it just be 'generic' based on R/T or SRT?

Thanks.
Excellent question. For now, please assume I cannot do the side stripes. Hoods(and over the trunk and roof) stripes can be done. I'm working on doing a design for the side stripes, but it will take a long time to complete.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts