21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Vendor
5,655 Posts
Email coming your way. :)

·
Premium Member
766 Posts
I will wait until I have fully set up my car to my liking (new rims maybe next year?!) then I'm DEFINITELY doing this! I've painted up three models and two remote control cars to match my baby, but my skills are, how you say, lacking, so this is a great service.

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
any plans on doing this with a 1/18th scale?

·
Premium Member
542 Posts

·
Premium Member
486 Posts
Thank you for "NOT" including a sunroof on your models. So how much for 2010 Torred SRT8, no sunroof & chrome stock wheels?

Thanks in advance!
Doozle.

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
yeah... can you change the hood to a T/A hood?????

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
My apologies for everyone waiting for a reply. This website was very slow to the point all I got was a blank screen.

that's what i'd like to know! and do you do any mods like changing the hood or wheels?
I never did a 1:18 Challenger before, but I can look in to doing one. I probably will not be able to the hood or wheels. It would just be cost prohibitive.

Ill send you an email.

Thanks!

-Jason
Never received your email.

Thank you for "NOT" including a sunroof on your models. So how much for 2010 Torred SRT8, no sunroof & chrome stock wheels?

Thanks in advance!
Doozle.
Hi,

It would be $50.

yeah... can you change the hood to a T/A hood?????
Please see above reply.

·
Registered
228 Posts
can you do the 2011 Inagural edition srt-8 Challenger white with blue stripes and white with blue striped interior??

·
Premium Member
479 Posts
can you do the 2011 Inagural edition srt-8 Challenger white with blue stripes and white with blue striped interior??
x2 on that one, is sunroof an option?

·
Registered
181 Posts
still around?

Has anyone heard from Peter in the last month? I paid for a set of custom diecasts back in June, and after many delays and discussions via email, my order was supposedly ready to go...

But, he has not responded to email since Sept. :(

·
Registered
137 Posts
Has anyone heard from Peter in the last month? I paid for a set of custom diecasts back in June, and after many delays and discussions via email, my order was supposedly ready to go...

But, he has not responded to email since Sept. :(
I sent my money order on Sept 20th, no word yet. I just emailed him.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts