Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Unfortunately not here in Dallas. I see dealerships with prices for SEs around $25k. What a joke.
In economics, that's called supply and demand.

• The fewer the supply and the more the demand -- the higher the asking price.
  • The fewer the supply and the fewer the demand -- the lower the asking price.
  • The more the supply, the more the demand -- asking to prices usually equalize to true value.
  • The more the supply, and the fewer the demand -- you usually can find the item at Big Lots :browsmiley:
So, if I were interested in buying a car and knew that I could save thousands in buying somewhere else, that's what I'd do... Buy a plane ticket, go to "some other city, usa" buy the car and cruise it home. (Make a vacation out of it---remember bags fly free at SWA:thumbsup:)

·
Premium Member
1,604 Posts
b
So, if I were interested in buying a car and knew that I could save thousands in buying somewhere else, that's what I'd do... Buy a plane ticket, go to "some other city, usa" buy the car and cruise it home. (Make a vacation out of it---remember bags fly free at SWA)
Great advice but I had to use USA Air. Hadn't keyed in on the rock star status label then but just drive a B5 SRT 2/3's the way across America and you know what being a Stones tour driver was like. Even have pictures of getting high 5'd by corn stalks in Nebraska.:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts