Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
756 Posts
C7

lovely car no doubt but a stock C7 Stingray will get very close and you can bet that the C7 Z06 and ZR-1 will break 200 mph completely bone stock !

·
Registered
540 Posts
Hit 110 tonight like it was in nothing just getting on and then off 84. Had to get my Jack N The Box home ASAP to keep the wife happy.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Like to see the cop chasing him. : )

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
I know a guy that ran 205.7 in a standing mile in what started out as a 2009 RT. That C7 took way more than mile to hit 200. Don't think anyone has come close in the various standing mile events. A few years ago Jay Leno did the standing mile at 193 mph in a Porsche GT2, then spun out. Didn't hit anything or hurt the car. Although he was asking for someone to bring him his brown pants

·
Banned
756 Posts
C7

I know a guy that ran 205.7 in a standing mile in what started out as a 2009 RT. That C7 took way more than mile to hit 200. Don't think anyone has come close in the various standing mile events. A few years ago Jay Leno did the standing mile at 193 mph in a Porsche GT2, then spun out. Didn't hit anything or hurt the car. Although he was asking for someone to bring him his brown pants
What is your point ?????? Hardly a stock car in any form (2009 rt) , someone dumping a crap load of money into an overweight ,not well engineered car (challenger) to do one thing only ?

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
What is your point ?????? Hardly a stock car in any form (2009 rt) , someone dumping a crap load of money into an overweight ,not well engineered car (challenger) to do one thing only ?
Still goes faster than the top of the line 'Vette! Win!

·
Banned
756 Posts
C7

Isn't that a modified Hennessy Vette? Whats the difference!
You just hate it when a DPS car looks better than a new Vette!
The hennesey mod is just that ,a mod , not an complete different engine and whatever else they threw at the challenger...basically you might as well save the money and buy an go kart and throw a small turbo boxer engine in it ...you'll likely achieve the same results.
A dps looking better than a new vette -I think NOT !

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
The hennesey mod is just that ,a mod , not an complete different engine and whatever else they threw at the challenger...basically you might as well save the money and buy an go kart and throw a small turbo boxer engine in it ...you'll likely achieve the same results.
A dps looking better than a new vette -I think NOT !

B D HEMI >>>>> Home | Corvetteforum :wave:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts