Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dealer told me this morning my header orange shaker supposed to arrive Monday.
just got another call from them...they have a pcp shaker that just arrived. Lady that ordered itdont want it cause she thought it had scat packages included. .i had originally want pcp...but they had stopped orders.
so...i am going there now to check it out. Is this funny or what!!;

·
Premium Member
1,860 Posts
All I got to say is "HURRY". Before she changes her mind.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what's really odd...the exact same options I ordered except HK system. And what's even more odd...i ordered HK system with 730n...that can no longer even be ordered together!!!!....seems like to much of a coincidence to me....i looked at it on my lunch break...told him I would call back.. .what to do, what to do. Car has 19 miles on it so seems legit

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
what's really odd...the exact same options I ordered except HK system. And what's even more odd...i ordered HK system with 730n...that can no longer even be ordered together!!!!....seems like to much of a coincidence to me....i looked at it on my lunch break...told him I would call back.. .what to do, what to do. Car has 19 miles on it so seems legit
Buy the God damn thing! If you don't, you'll sit there going "I had it, and it got away, it was right f*cking there!!!" For the rest of eternity.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
he's holding it for me...i was on lunch break when he called...crap.. Nice ascar...

·
Premium Member
1,860 Posts
If it's the color you want, and he's not gouging you on the price, then go buy it. Sounds like a no brainer to me.

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
Dude you sound sick to me. Time to call in sick and go settle this RIGHT NOW

·
Premium Member
707 Posts
If the price is good, stop wasting your time and get over there right now. Just buy it and be happy.

You'll never enjoy your orange car now knowing you could have enjoyed the colour you wanted.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts