Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
From a Mustang Forum:
North West Arkansas cruises will be starting April 2, 2011.
They usually get going around 4:00 or 5:00 pm and go until dark, later as the summer progresses.

First Saturday of the month: Sonic Drive-In in Bella Vista. Hwy 71.

Second Saturday of the month: Home Depot in Rogers. 1701 North 46th Street (off I-540 and New Hope Rd.)

Third Saturday of the month: Sonic Drive-In in Lowell. 115 South Bloomington Street (hwy 71)

Fourth Saturday of the month: Backyard Burgers in Rogers. 4301 Pleasant Crossing Boulevard. (Next to Wal-Mart at Pleasant Crossing)

·
Registered
394 Posts
I'm having trouble finding these. Can you be more specific?

Exactly where in North West Alabama are these Cruise-Ins? :jester:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Apologies, NWA as in North West Arkansas--assumed city names would help to clarify NWA. LOL

It would seem Arkansas should be grouped with Oklahoma & Texas since we are more Mid South than South...

·
Registered
394 Posts
Heck, we'll accept you in the South. We recognize Mississippi, so we aren't too picky. :laugh:

Besides, I get all my geography info from college football. So I've considered Arkansas part of the South since 1991.

/Still confused about East Carolina. :dunno:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Ar Chal,
Are there typically a lot of cars at these, and how long does everyone hang around?

·
Registered
529 Posts
Will there be a meet this saturday the 30th since it is the 5th saturday of the month?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ar Chal,
Are there typically a lot of cars at these, and how long does everyone hang around?
Cruise in at Home Depot is usually the largest with a variety of all makes of cars.

The others, usually the Mopars have at least 5 chargers & 5 challengers. There are some other makes, but not near the presence of the Mopars.

Most show up around 5 or 5:30, leave about 7ish...sometimes head out as group for ice cream afterwords.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Will there be a meet this saturday the 30th since it is the 5th saturday of the month?

Cruise in Saturday Evening

5th Sat cruise at Hardees in Springdale, AR

Saturday Shows
Goshen, AR
Annual Car & Bike show, Crawfish & Chicken dinner on April 30th at the Goshen United Methodist Church. The car & bike show is free. Flyer attached...
Anyone with questions can email [email protected] or call 1-479-871-1148.

Carthage, MO
3rd Annual Rockin' The Route Car, Truck and Motorcycle Show at Kellogg Lake. Top 25, plus extras. 50/50 and door prizes. Dash plaques and goody bags for first 50 entries. Call 417-529-5363 for more info.

Also, there is a show at Red Oak II in Carthage. Car, Trcks and Motorcycles at 9a-3p, contact Bob or Judy at 417-781-7176 for more info.

Lake Ozark, MO
23 Annual Magic Dragon Nationals on Historic Bagnell Dam Blvd. 8a-5p
www.magicdragonstreetmeet.com

Charleston, AR
Charleston Cruisers Car Show at the fairgrounds in Charleston. 8am, call Scott 479-965-6250 for more info.

Kansas City, MO
The Kansas City Gear Grinders will have a show at 11am at Knuckleheads Saloon. www.kcgeargrinder.com

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hooters in Fayetteville, AR cruise in May 5th starting at 6pm. Hooters plan is cruise in the first Thursday of each month.

Sat Cruise Ins:
1st Sat…
Morning: Downtown Springdale, 7am-11am
Evening: Bella Vista Sonic, 5’ish til dark
Hardee's, Fiesta Square, College Ave., in Fayetteville, 5:00 till ??
--Modern Mopars are going this Sat vs. Sonic in BV

Sat Car Shows:
...Fly In Breakfast at the Rogers Airport, 8am-11p
...PT Cruiser Show in Eureka Spings at Pine Mountain Village, 8am
...Cassville Mo will celebrate their 25 annual show, 7:30am
...Dewey, OK annual car show n shine
...Joplin, MO, Wildwood Baptist Church Car, Truck and Bike Show, 10a-2p

·
Registered
21 Posts
Going to try and make next weekend's Home Depot drive-in for a bit. Just couldn't make it to Fayetteville tonight. Good turnout?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Made it to Fayetteville, but plan was to meet up with Modern Mopars at 4:30. Leaving BV at 4, we should have got there...son decided he wanted shorts from his Ma's house so that put us about 40 minutes behind.

Not knowing Fayetteville well (lived here 11 years but don't go into Fayetteville much) and going by memory, I thought it was at the MLK Hardees. Reading the post again, I guess there is one at Fiesta Square off of 71b. Which explains why that Hardees didnt have any cars...LOL

Don't forget Mopars in Branson May 14
More info at www.route66moparclub.com on the show
View attachment 12annualflyer1-24-2011.pdf

·
Registered
21 Posts
Anyone headed to Home Depot tonight? Thinking about at least swinging by.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts