Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So walked out to my car today to find the lip under my headlight scratched like crazy, probably from an suv that backed into me trying to park :headbang: It is way too noticeable to do nothing. Anyone know any where around the 5 boroughs to get the bumper resprayed to match the torred ?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,886 Posts
In the five boroughs no, but I used Francesco's auto body in Yonkers always does good work.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Tedesco Auto Body in New Rochelle is trustworthy. You could take a short cab ride or walk to the Metro North. All price quotes explained to you verbally and broken down in writing. I've used them before in the past with other vehicles.

Good luck!

·
Registered
175 Posts
In the five boroughs no, but I used Francesco's auto body in Yonkers always does good work.
I didn't go to these guys cause they are a direct repair shop with my insurance company. Apparently they do good work though.

I went to North State Custom in Bedford, NY (I live in Yonkers). They are a top notch shop

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
J & B Bodyworks in Mt Vernon NY. Super high level vehicles are worked on in that shop.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Agreed on J&B. Had a bunch of cars done there in the family over the years (friends with the owner) and they do incredible work.

And this is why I take the train to NYC haha...

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
If you haven't picked a shop yet. Try my brother's Billy and Randy at Hassell Bothers Auto Body. 60 years in business and my brother Billy is a perfectionist. 146-10 Guy Brewer Blvd., Jamaica NY by Kennedy Airport.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts