Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

2018 Scat Pack owner. Unfortunately the car's been in the service department more than it's been in my possession for the past three months, but still have love for it.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
15,394 Posts
uConnect issues? This has been an ongoing matter since the '17s were out

·
Registered
2018 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you know it! the uconnect screen turns on while the car's off and drains the battery completely, so i come back to a car that doesn't start.

·
Super Moderator
15,394 Posts
you know it! the uconnect screen turns on while the car's off and drains the battery completely, so i come back to a car that doesn't start.
What's NY lemon law like? You may have the grounds to proceed with that. Get another car

·
Registered
2017 Dodge Challenger SXT Plus
8 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Newbie here, too. Props to you for owning such an amazing car in NYC. I lived and drove in NYC for 12 years, but owned a Hyundai Elantra so didn't care about dings, scratches, being "snowed in" by the street plows, etc.

Hope everything works out with your car. I had a frustrating issue with my new Challenger, too -- rattle in the cabin. Had to take it back to the dealer, deal with them for three frustrating days and talk to six people before I got it resolved.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,997 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Welcome from Illinois. This must be a VERY frustrating time for you.......anyone. Try and be patient, consider it an investment in your future! One day soon you will forget ALL about these details. Good luck, let us know how you do.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts