Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve always liked the Challengers and now that I have one, I couldn’t be happier. Recently got this 2012 R/T with Air Lift Suspension.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,976 Posts
How is the ride quality? I like the idea of setting ride height. Go 4x4 when entering a sharp driveway :)

A Guy

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
Nice looking car, congrats and welcome.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How is the ride quality? I like the idea of setting ride height. Go 4x4 when entering a sharp driveway :)

A Guy

The ride is really good. I’ve been cringing coming up to railroad tracks and realize it’s not bad at all when I go over them. I haven’t driven hard in corners yet, but it feels firm so far.

·
Registered
2015 sxt
71 Posts
I’ve always liked the Challengers and now that I have one, I couldn’t be happier. Recently got this 2012 R/T with Air Lift Suspension.

Wow what a darling black and white love th hemi logo on the cowl you go boyyyyyy:roller:

·
Registered
2013 SRT8
980 Posts
It is the Speedlogix Ram air hood.

·
Registered
2015 sxt
71 Posts
It is the Speedlogix Ram air hood.

His is a shaker where as yours is a full on riser old school, is the air filter setup with it. Stupid question but it was going to be asked next I'm sure like the shaker comparison. lol COOL I replaced my hood >:) but didn't even come to me I could of ordered the >:)Demon>:) hood if I wanted to as they all fit the same compartments. damn it I messed up. lol:surprise: I had the hellcat logo added just for second looks and rice-ers lol messin with the best sleeper in town.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts