Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New School Muscle is hosting this event, I will be there for sure heading out from the queens location. This was copied and pasted, wanna see a BIG show of challengers.

Big Cruise to Bear Mountain State Park
Perkins Memorial Dr
Tomkins Cove, NY 10986

When:
October 13th, 2012
Meet up times posted in each meet
Rain Date: October 22

Where:
This will be a FOUR stage cruise which will then cruise to Bear Mountain. Suffolk meet will cruise to Nassau meet spot, who will all cruise to Queens, all groups will then cruise to NJ meet spot, and we will all cruise to Bear Mountain. Since we are expecting a big turnout, once at the NJ meet spot there will be at least FOUR group leaders to caravan with en route to Bear Mountain. Please try and stay within the group leaders so we aren't all scattered over 2 states.

Meet:
Big Cruise to Bear Mountain State Park
Perkins Memorial Dr
Tomkins Cove, NY 10986

When:
October 13th, 2012
Meet up times posted in each meet
Rain Date: October 22

Where:
This will be a FOUR stage cruise which will then cruise to Bear Mountain. Suffolk meet will cruise to Nassau meet spot, who will all cruise to Queens, all groups will then cruise to NJ meet spot, and we will all cruise to Bear Mountain. Since we are expecting a big turnout, once at the NJ meet spot there will be at least FOUR group leaders to caravan with en route to Bear Mountain. Please try and stay within the group leaders so we aren't all scattered over 2 states.

Suffolk meet spot-
5750 Sunrise Highway
Sayville, NY 11782
Meet up- 8:30AM
Departure- 9:00AM

Nassau meet spot-
3041 Hempstead Turnpike
Levittown, NY 11756
Meet up- 9:30AM
Departure- 10:00AM

Queens meet spot-
242-02 61st Ave
Douglaston, NY 11362
Meet up- 10:00AM
Departure- 10:30AM

New Jersey meet spot - canceled and replaced with
Rice Stadium parking lot in Pelham Bay Park
across the street from: 3290 Middletown Rd Bronx, NY 10465
Meet up- 11:00AM (Throgs/GW Bridge Traffic Dependent)
Departure- 11:30-12:00PM (Throgs/GW Bridge Traffic Dependent)

Arrival at Bear Mountain- Estimated: 12:30PM-1:00PM

Route:

- Suffolk meet (A), will cruise to Nassau meet (B), which will cruise to Queens meet (C), which will cruise to New Jersey meet (D), and we will all cruise out to Bear Mountain (E).

Notes:

The generous NSM members will be setting up a BBQ for us while at the mountain, with burgers, brats, hot dogs, and chicken along with various soft drinks. Please bring supplies/some cash to help offset the costs, and please post up if you're bringing any supplies. Thank you!

- PLEASE TELL US NOW IF YOU HAVE ACCESS TO EZPASS OR NOT. If there is a group without ezpass, we will make accommodations in the cruise for them.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
I could meet up at the fort lee plaza since thats closest and easiest. What going down at bear mountain? anything special?

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I could meet up at the fort lee plaza since thats closest and easiest. What going down at bear mountain? anything special?
Probably a meet and greet, maybe alil tailgating. Def will be a fun time! If the NJ spot is closest that is fine, see u there sub!

·
Registered
41 Posts
There also doing some big photoshoot out there so the more the better and u cant tell me it aint fun to be side by side with another challenger lol

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
ahahah very true. Yeah ill go. Hopefully some other jersey challengers will meet up with me! Is this a rain or shine kinda deal? Better be nice so i can get out there and give her a good clean before heading out.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Kenny, u meeting at the queens spot too?

I'm honestly shocked others haven't commented on this yet. I know it's a few weeks from now but lets start checking in for roll call.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Please look over the orig post, new info

The generous NSM members will be setting up a BBQ for us while at the mountain, with burgers, brats, hot dogs, and chicken along with various soft drinks. Please bring supplies/some cash to help offset the costs, and please post up if you're bringing any supplies. Thank you!

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This event is gonna be huge

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
there is going to be 3 of us haha
What u mean? U bringing 3? An all American car club is hosting this event(New School Muscle). Their numbers are all ready in the 30's.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh lol, Na it's about 5 from here so far.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Which location u meeting at now since the nj spot was changed? I'll be there with a few other mopars prepared to have a good time! :D

It's still the 13th right now but Rain date = 22nd

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
i am not driving into NYC to drive right back out haha. Efffff that. What route are you guys taking once out of the city. I can tag up with you guys along the route that you guys take.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I think its going towards the george washington i think ....i know they going through the bx any where we can all meet id rather be next to challengers than mustangs anyday lol if u guys want they're also doing a meet in deer park in long island if ya wanna meet up and there is also another neet in bk whoever is interested with the nyc mopar group

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
About this Discussion
58 Replies
7 Participants
SuBXeRo
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing