Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from North Carolina , just purchased my 2019 Challenger Scat Pack Widebody , her name is Kim and she is getting ceramic coated next week . I have sent floor mats off to A-Z Designs for some custom embroidery . I have wanted a Challenger since they came out but timing hasn't been right , so glad I had to wait . I LOVE THIS CAR ! I have had vettes ,mustangs , even a r/t charger none compare to the widebody scat .

·
Registered
8,352 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new ride.

·
Super Moderator
12,495 Posts
Welcome from California ;) Congrats (y)

A Guy

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
Hello from North Carolina , just purchased my 2019 Challenger Scat Pack Widebody , her name is Kim and she is getting ceramic coated next week . I have sent floor mats off to A-Z Designs for some custom embroidery . I have wanted a Challenger since they came out but timing hasn't been right , so glad I had to wait . I LOVE THIS CAR ! I have had vettes ,mustangs , even a r/t charger none compare to the widebody scat . View attachment 977422
KIM is HOT !!!!

·
Administrator
17,002 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
525 Posts
Welcome.

Great car.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Welcome from a fellow Octane Red SP widebody owner. You're going to love driving every mile in her.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Hello from North Carolina , just purchased my 2019 Challenger Scat Pack Widebody , her name is Kim and she is getting ceramic coated next week . I have sent floor mats off to A-Z Designs for some custom embroidery . I have wanted a Challenger since they came out but timing hasn't been right , so glad I had to wait . I LOVE THIS CAR ! I have had vettes ,mustangs , even a r/t charger none compare to the widebody scat . View attachment 977422
Sweet ride indeed!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
About this Discussion
20 Replies
15 Participants
Jack44
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing