Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from North Carolina , just purchased my 2019 Challenger Scat Pack Widebody , her name is Kim and she is getting ceramic coated next week . I have sent floor mats off to A-Z Designs for some custom embroidery . I have wanted a Challenger since they came out but timing hasn't been right , so glad I had to wait . I LOVE THIS CAR ! I have had vettes ,mustangs , even a r/t charger none compare to the widebody scat .

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
8,920 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new ride.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
14,952 Posts
Welcome from California ;) Congrats (y)

A Guy

·
Premium Member
2014 Challenger SRT 8
513 Posts
Hello from North Carolina , just purchased my 2019 Challenger Scat Pack Widebody , her name is Kim and she is getting ceramic coated next week . I have sent floor mats off to A-Z Designs for some custom embroidery . I have wanted a Challenger since they came out but timing hasn't been right , so glad I had to wait . I LOVE THIS CAR ! I have had vettes ,mustangs , even a r/t charger none compare to the widebody scat . View attachment 977422
KIM is HOT !!!!

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
717 Posts
Welcome.

Great car.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Welcome from a fellow Octane Red SP widebody owner. You're going to love driving every mile in her.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Hello from North Carolina , just purchased my 2019 Challenger Scat Pack Widebody , her name is Kim and she is getting ceramic coated next week . I have sent floor mats off to A-Z Designs for some custom embroidery . I have wanted a Challenger since they came out but timing hasn't been right , so glad I had to wait . I LOVE THIS CAR ! I have had vettes ,mustangs , even a r/t charger none compare to the widebody scat . View attachment 977422
Sweet ride indeed!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts