Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Lone Star Mopar Fest - October 15th, 2011

Date: October 15, 2011
Time: 10:00am to 5:00pm (gates open at 9:00am)
Location: Lonestar Motorsports Park, Sealy Texas (west of Houston)

The Lone Star Mopar Fest (LSMF) is an event focused on gathering late-model Chrysler 300, Dodge Charger, Dodge Magnum, Dodge Challenger, and Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT owners from all over for a day of "show" and "go".

The event program will have something for everyone:
Meet & Greet
Show & Shine*
Heritage Corral*
Modified Autocross*
Track Test & Tune*
Shop Tours of Hennessey Performance Engineering facilities

The Houston Mopar Connection Club will provide vehicles for the "Heritage Corral", a display of classic Mopars in homage to the cars that paved the way for the modern cars we have today.

(More details to come as we finalize them)

This event is open to the public.

Cost (cash only):
Gate Admission for Participating Vehicle owners and their families: FREE
Gate Admission: $5.00 per person, children under 12 are free.
Tech Card to race: $15 (only Participating Vehicles will be allowed to race)

Mark your calendars now. Event registration and Hotel Information will be posted in June 2011.
(If you are an owner of a Participating Vehicle you must register to get free admission.)

www.lonestarmoparfest.com (Lone Star Mopar Fest presented by Space City LX)

*Participating Vehicles are defined as any 2005-2012 Chrysler 300, Dodge Charger, Dodge Magnum, Dodge Challenger, Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT, and any Classic Mopars.

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
What could be better, an All Mopar event near Houston
with actual bathrooms and a dragstrip.

Count me in!

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
Looks like fun and not really that far away.

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
WhooHoo!! I will be there with both my modern Mopar and my slightly older one. Can't wait to see everyone at this event!!

Tom

·
Registered
332 Posts
The Houston Mopar Connection Club will provide vehicles for the "Heritage Corral", a display of classic Mopars in homage to the cars that paved the way for the modern cars we have today.
Looks like I'll have a place for both of my cars. :browsmiley: I just need to find a second driver. :scratchhead:

·
Registered
517 Posts
Looks like I'll have a place for both of my cars. :browsmiley: I just need to find a second driver. :scratchhead:
I will leave my Charger and Challenger at home and gladly drive that '68 440 for you!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I hope everyone can make plans to attend, this is going to be a fun event. Vendor alley is starting to take shape - exciting stuff.

·
Premium Member
172 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Look forward to having you all at the event. Getting the the track is really simple as we are just off EXIT 713 on Interstate 10 on the South Side. Here is an aerial view of the track and our facility as well.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I plan to be there. Should be a fun day for all.

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
There seems to be quite a BUZZ about this event. With SCLX hosting, the great location, Hennessey and so many other great vendors involved, everyone seems to be talking about it. I look forward to seeing and meeting people from all over the country that will be joining us here in Houston. Thanks to SCLX leadership team for your hard work putting this together.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Bump for the Lone Star Mopar fest 2011 event. Folks this promises to be a great event and we invite all of the Mopar members across the country to join. It is strategically located and is almost equidistant from the Northern, Eastern and Western parts of the US. So you all come on down, sit a spell and enjoy some Texas hospitality. Check out the venue at Lone Star Mopar Fest presented by Pennzoil Ultra | Space City LX Modern Mopar

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
A Challenger friend in San Antonio is bringing his LX club buddies too.

·
Registered
607 Posts
I would like to go to this event. Its only about 3 and a half hours away from me (Im in Nacogdoches) and Im from The Woodlands, so I know the Houston area fairly well. Its just im 22 and not sure something like this applies to my demographic (will there be other young guys there?) I think it would be a lot of fun, but I really wouldnt know what do to I have never been to anything like this.

1 - 20 of 114 Posts