1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Dodge Challenger 392
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OEM 2015 Hellcat Satin Black 20x9.5 wheels (2) - SOLD

2015 Satin Black OEM set of wheels (2), taken off a 2015 Charger Hellcat:

Switched over to 10.5 Factory Replicas and no longer need these.

Wheels are in excellent condition and ready to ship. These do not come with the valve stem/TPMS monitor as I switched those over to the new wheels. I've included the Factory Replica center caps.

SOLD

Attachments

·
Registered
271 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wheels are balanced fine, some use more than others. Ran perfect with the NT555R drag radials I had on them.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Wheels are balanced fine, some use more than others. Ran perfect with the NT555R drag radials I had on them.
I believe you, I think your tire shop is just special... They left the weights directly across the rim on it. Could have removed the ones across from it and had less weights. I see this so often, I think that tire shops are just too lazy to remove old weights. My father in laws BMW has about 3 oz of weights on one side and 4 on the other....directly across from each other in the same spot on the rim.

I think the conversation at the tire shops goes something like this:

"Oh this wheel is 6 oz heavier on this side with all these weights on it."

"Ok, lets even it out with the same amount of weights on the opposite side of the rim."

http://i66.tinypic.com/muzpm9.jpg

·
Registered
109 Posts
Are these still available? It appears that one of my wheels has a crack in it. Going to get that confirmed, but if it is, I’ll be very interested in these.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Are these still available? It appears that one of my wheels has a crack in it. Going to get that confirmed, but if it is, I’ll be very interested in these.
Hi,

Yes these are still available. Shoot me a PM if interested.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hi,

Yes these are still available. Shoot me a PM if interested.
Thanks. It appears that it might not be a crack after all, but I’ll be getting it checked out on Monday to confirm. I’ll PM if I need to buy. Thanks for the quick reply - i appreciate it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts